appleseed cast low level owl repress/tour

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got this today for V-Day from the girlfriend, i have to say that this is probably one of the cleanest sounding records i own. idk what it is about it but for some reason it just sounds super crisp and clean. the fact that there isn't a spot for the 3rd disc is kinda annoying but i was just going to leave it all in the little plastic sleeve

just got this in the mail today. SUPER nice packaging and the vinyl sounds amazing. i think it sounds even crisper than the earlier press. everything about it is a step up from the previous release. i got # 9/250. and the tour poster was a nice touch. graveface never disappoints. i can't wait to see this played live.

not today, tuesday. i'm 24 and we were together 2 years. it was actually the day after our 2 year anniversary. lame as that sounds.

Sorry to hear that man. I dunno if I'd want to listen to two hours of the Appleseed Cast after being broken up with either. :(

I hope you do a better job keeping it together than I have thus far. :-/

the show last night was SO good... words cannot describe

also, i got to meet mr. ryan graveface. such a cool dude!

i really wanted to awkwardly ask some people that bought vinyl if they were from VC but didn't haha.

This this and this.

Ryan was such a cool dude, Dreamend's set was awesome. I was in the same boat as you, wondering if anyone else was from VC. What do you look like? ;D

I would have picked one up for you had I known. They were $15 at the show, but you can get it from the artist for $30.

http://store.nakatomiinc.com/appleseedcast-austin2010timdoyle.aspx

You might be able to get one at whatever show you go to, as they were selling prints from the previous Texas shows when I saw them, but they might sell out online before you get a chance to see.

They do, they even have numbered copies, but I think they're running low. I got #231/250.

And we cheered for an encore, they came out and played a cover song by a band nobody had heard of. It was cool, and it was an epic end to the night, but I was hoping for at least a couple other songs. Especially something from Two Conversations.

But what can you do? Still a great show.