Portugal the Man 2010 Tour Thread / American Ghett

Guest eriathomas

Love the new song in it's complete form, and I was really skeptical about the samples, so hopefully all songs I felt like that on will turn out the same.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From their website:

On March 2nd you will be able to buy the digital version of the record from our site, iTunes, Amazon, etc. (of course we prefer you get it from us, but can’t anywhere you prefer). On that day (or hopefully before) we will be putting together bundles that will be available to buy from our site. A CD, vinyl, and a shirt will be made available in the physical world.

Some things of note.

* The physical items will not be available until on or close to May 11th. If we have them sooner we will mail them to you, but May 11th will be the date they are available in stores

* If you order a bundle with a digital option. You will get the digital copy on March 2nd.

* The CD will be limited edition. There will be a finite number. We will deciding that exact number in the next day or two. We will let you know what that is but once they are gone that is it.

* The vinyl and the digital will be unlimited. Yes we are doing it backwards. All the vinyl your heart desires but if you want a CD better buy it soon.

Damn, I've spent too much this week, but I will have to order it when I get home from work.

Jesus me too...I want to PO the new Murder By Death, also pick up the new pressing of Who Will Survive since it's only $20 with shipping, and The Riot Before, etc

I've already spent close to $75 in records within the last 3 days haha...I might just hit up the local high school and sell these percocets I have left over from ankle surgery haha