Do you ever...

faith

i really really wanna buy many stuffs on vc store but my big obsatcle is shipping charge althorugh vc store didn't charge in crazy price like some of ebay seller ever did with me.

if i order all 5+1 colour vinyl of jesu : lifeline (one is black),i have to pay ~130 usd (included shipping price).

i may haedache too much when i see the credit card bill....

yeah, I do that Faith. I've ignored most of the new fat bands(Smoke or fire, Love equals death, the sainte catherines, The loved ones etc.). I know that if I really sat myself down and tired getting into the music I'd most likely like it, haha! But like xfedaykinx said, it sucks getting in the game after everyone else.

yeah, I do that Faith. I've ignored most of the new fat bands(Smoke or fire, Love equals death, the sainte catherines, The loved ones etc.). I know that if I really sat myself down and tired getting into the music I'd most likely like it, haha! But like xfedaykinx said, it sucks getting in the game after everyone else.

smurfman, you should check out the Sainte Catherines.. theyre my homeboys!

smurfman, you should check out the Sainte Catherines.. theyre my homeboys!

They are really cool guys too, when they played jacksonville they all crashed at my buddies house and were drinking into the early morning. good times

There's a better chance of me buying it based on everyone else's hype before it's too late. Worked great for Gaslight Anthem. Has backfired numerous times as well, though.

do you by chance know the pressing details of that record?

I think the accepted information is:

100 - black

400 - white w/ red splatter