Alkaline Trio Hot Topic Exclusive 7"

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe this was mentioned in the big Epitaph bundle (as in if you bought the bundle, you'd also receive the Hot Topic exclusive 7"), but I don't think it said anything about the tracklisting

Which Bundle? I got the "Alkaline Trio | Large & Deluxe DL - This Addiction Gatefold LP & Exclusive Shirt"..... Is it that one? Or the really big bundle?

the really big bundle . i lucked out as i intially ordered the 3 pack of lps then changed my mind and really wanted to get the huge bundle and i guess epitaph had a few un claimed even though karl took them down within 48 hours and i sent them an extra 18 to also get the 7 , poster , sticker , shirt and cd .

Just curious, does HT.com ship outside the States? Asking because we don't have Hot Topic in Canada and I don't want to pay eBay prices for this.

Click on the link!

http://community.hottopic.com/customerservice_info

And I got one of the girls at HT to email their vinyl customer service to see what they know about the 7"

I'll swing by the neaby Hot Topic today and see what the ladies will know about getting this 7" -- they always email their vinyl distributor for me to find out when shit comes in haha. I'll post (hopefully beneficial) info later tonight

they're probably just emailing Travis, who posted above.

I'll swing by the neaby Hot Topic today and see what the ladies will know about getting this 7" -- they always email their vinyl distributor for me to find out when shit comes in haha. I'll post (hopefully beneficial) info later tonight

Haha you're probably right -- does Travis work for shockhound (assuming that HT received all of their vinyl from them)?

Haha you're probably right -- does Travis work for shockhound (assuming that HT received all of their vinyl from them)?

I only buy music (CD/DVD/vinyl) for HT but I help Shockhound out a little with their vinyl. HT doesnt get their vinyl from Shockhound. When I secure exclusives of vinyl for HT, we let Shockhound get in on those too tho.

If there are every questions about HT vinyl just ask me here, no need to get a store to check on it cause they will just be emailing me anyways.

I only buy music (CD/DVD/vinyl) for HT but I help Shockhound out a little with their vinyl. HT doesnt get their vinyl from Shockhound. When I secure exclusives of vinyl for HT, we let Shockhound get in on those too tho.

If there are every questions about HT vinyl just ask me here, no need to get a store to check on it cause they will just be emailing me anyways.

Do you know what color it's going to be?

Do you know what color it's going to be?

Not 100% sure. Ive heard red but it might just be black.

The artwork is similar to the LP art.

That's fucking sweet -- I'll surely do that!