New Andrew WK single

confirming you got a note or confirming you were getting the record. I got the email from the label saying they were sorry it was taking so long, etc...

My email said this:

Just wanted to update you all on the Andrew W.K. 7" single pre-orders you've placed. The records arrived a little later than first hoped, but they're here now and if you're receiving this email, it means you were one of the first 100 to order and your record is on its way out to you with a hand-written note from Andrew included! Now if Royal Mail stick to their end of the deal, it should be with you by Monday's release date.

I'm guessing they sent an email to the other 400 orders too minus any mention of them getting a note.

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine today and I did have a note. I actually ordered two copies and both had notes in them, I was only expecting one to have a note, but whatever. With all the hype about him not actually being the original one, I noticed some of his autographs from the I Get Wet era and the one on the notes and they're pretty different, but somewhat similar, if that makes any sense. I really want him to record more i get wet type material obviously. This is okay...

• 2 weeks later...