Fatwreck joke? (Cokie the clown / My orphan year)

Guest b0dybag

So there's a gold stamp haiti /4 but really /1? Sucks to be NOFX collectors, but sweet way for Fat to donate to charity.

There are 3 Gold Stamps, only one is known of. One of the biggest nofx collector in the world, skinnydave, got it and it was #500, probably not by coincidence. Then there are the Haiti Gold Stamp (the two sold today). So is there #500 and the two Haiti for a total of 3, or 3 # Gold Stamps and 2 Gold Stamp Haiti? Who knows.

I regret not buying the Gimmes shot glasses when they were $10.

I think most of us that have been buying records from fat for anything longer than 5 or 6 years have these sorts of stories/regrets. I started buying from fat and most of it was on color. I stopped for a while right around the time the decline came out. Oh well, shit happens I guess, sucks to think about it for sure...

I regret not buying the Gimmes shot glasses when they were $10.

I think most of us that have been buying records from fat for anything longer than 5 or 6 years have these sorts of stories/regrets. I started buying from fat and most of it was on color. I stopped for a while right around the time the decline came out. Oh well, shit happens I guess, sucks to think about it for sure...

You are definitely right. I passed up a lot of stuff and now I'm laying catch up. First Fat release I bought new was the Liza and Louise 7" when it came out. I was pretty steady about getting the singles as they came out over the years. I never checked the website for color versions of albums, I didn't buy one copy of HOFX even though there were about 50 at my record store...

Oh well

So there's a gold stamp haiti /4 but really /1? Sucks to be NOFX collectors, but sweet way for Fat to donate to charity.

There are 3 Gold Stamps, only one is known of. One of the biggest nofx collector in the world, skinnydave, got it and it was #500, probably not by coincidence. Then there are the Haiti Gold Stamp (the two sold today). So is there #500 and the two Haiti for a total of 3, or 3 # Gold Stamps and 2 Gold Stamp Haiti? Who knows.

I could be wrong, but I think the original 3 gold stamps were shipped out and this was a fourth that Pat had on hand at Fat. Unless they did sell two today, in which case, I don't know.

I could be wrong, but I think the original 3 gold stamps were shipped out and this was a fourth that Pat had on hand at Fat. Unless they did sell two today, in which case, I don't know.

Yeah, they sold two today. One for $400 (somone bought it immediatley) and one for $500. The price differance was because one had a better stamp imprinting than the other one.