Asbestos to reissue both SPRING HEELED JACK albums

flood

I honestly could not be more stoked on this... given the chance to release any band's discography i would choose SHJ. They were the band that inspired me to start a record label, we named our production company after their demo tape, and they were the one band that could draw out almost the entire CT underground scene. So later this spring we'll be reissuing Static World View, and Songs from Suburbia on vinyl, with all new art, and gatefold covers.

and to make this even better... the band is going to be reuniting to play for the first time in over 8 years for a record release party.

If you're not familiar with this band.. its members went on to play for such bands as The Bosstones, Less than Jake, The Pilfers, Reel Big Fish, The Toasters, Bim Skala Bim, Lost City Angels and Too Skinnee J's.

I can not be more stoked (well, thats until the new back of moon ska stuff is announced). Congratulations dude. Are you able to rip cassettes? Remember that SHJ promo on ebay i told you about, I remember it having unmixed versions of songs and if you were able to rip it, I would like to hear them.