I haven't traded with anyone on this board yet

man I'd love to trade with you, and I'm sure you know that by now, but I doubt I have anything that you'd want, and or would be up to par with what I'd get from you. either way, let me know.

Ditto.

I'd love to take that Get Up Kids, Four Minute Mile, test press.

Wouldn't we all. Well, a bunch of us, haha.

man I'd love to trade with you, and I'm sure you know that by now, but I doubt I have anything that you'd want, and or would be up to par with what I'd get from you. either way, let me know.

I wouldn't mind having token entry records, let me know if theres anything reasonable you'd want

I wouldn't mind having token entry records, let me know if theres anything reasonable you'd want

haha everything on your list seems like it'd be unreasonable. I tried to see if you had any none more black, kid dynamite, paint it black doubles, but I didn't see any except that KD/88FL split test, but I bet that'd be filed under "unreasonable"

I have to say that I am very, very impressed with your collection adam...WOW!...It must have taken a long time and a lot of money to get it together so far...

thanks for the kind words. You'd be suprised how little money was actually put into getting ahold of some stuff. I've always kept an eye out for stuff others are looking for, and if the timing is right you can get stuff you never thought you'd have without breaking the bank. Some stuff I flat out lucked out with