HOTTOPIC EXCLUSIVE colors-NOFX/BadRelig/DKM/Rancid

travis

My local HT said a guy named "mike" is calling all the so-cal stores and putting the NOFX on hold. Brea got 4 copies and even though I called this morning and was told they didn't get them in shipment, when I walked into the store during my lunch break all four copies were on hold.

What a piece of shit.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My local HT said a guy named "mike" is calling all the so-cal stores and putting the NOFX on hold. Brea got 4 copies and even though I called this morning and was told they didn't get them in shipment, when I walked into the store during my lunch break all four copies were on hold.

What a piece of shit.

Pretty sure thats the rottentone dude on here.

What a piece of shit.

hm. not pointing fingers here, but from personal experience, sounds like the 'mike' kid is rottontone.

What a piece of shit.

Since when do straight edge kids listen to NOFX?

What a piece of shit.

Are you upset that a straight edge kid is listening to NOFX or upset that the straight edge kid outed you for trying to put every copy in So Cal on hold?

I dont think flipping these is going to get anyone very much money anyways. There are more of these than the cola colored ones and those only go for like $20 on ebay now.

Are you upset that a straight edge kid is listening to NOFX or upset that the straight edge kid outed you for trying to put every copy in So Cal on hold?

I dont think flipping these is going to get anyone very much money anyways. There are more of these than the cola colored ones and those only go for like $20 on ebay now.

First of all, I'm not flipping these and second, I havent tried to put every copy on hold in SoCal.

I'm not upset at all. It makes me laugh actually. Also Travis, you always state the fact that you dont care what people do with these records but yet you're always chiming in about flipping and other random bullshit trying to instigate. If you really didnt care then you wouldnt care and you wouldnt say anything. Like I said before kids, I'm not flipping these so dont plan on seeing them on ebay for outrageous prices.

First of all, I'm not flipping these and second, I havent tried to put every copy on hold in SoCal.

I'm not upset at all. It makes me laugh actually. Also Travis, you always state the fact that you dont care what people do with these records but yet you're always chiming in about flipping and other random bullshit trying to instigate. If you really didnt care then you wouldnt care and you wouldnt say anything. Like I said before kids, I'm not flipping these so dont plan on seeing them on ebay for outrageous prices.

haha Dude relax, Im just fucking around. I seriously couldnt care less what people do with their records, especially ones they get from HT. I want HT to sell as many records as possible, I dont care who buys them.

I was just saying I dont think the high ebay prices for these will last forever.

Sorry I thought the overstatement of "trying to put every copy on hold in So Cal" would show I wasnt being serious.

i call bullshit.

haha Dude relax, Im just fucking around. I seriously couldnt care less what people do with their records, especially ones they get from HT. I want HT to sell as many records as possible, I dont care who buys them.

I was just saying I dont think the high ebay prices for these will last forever.

Sorry I thought the overstatement of "trying to put every copy on hold in So Cal" would show I wasnt being serious.

rottentone if you are mike, you're a douchebag. I had to go through such a hassle to try to get a NOFX record and failed countless times. I called around yesterday (hopefully didn't annoy too many employees) and these are the ones i know for a fact you bought, there's probably more....: all 5 copies at the block, 4 copies at brea, all copies in cerritos, when i called irvine, i was put 7th in line and i asked is there a 'mike' on the list and she said yep he wanted multiple copies. so don't say you're not flipping them, you obviously are asshole. so fuck you.

rottentone if you are mike, you're a douchebag. I had to go through such a hassle to try to get a NOFX record and failed countless times. I called around yesterday (hopefully didn't annoy too many employees) and these are the ones i know for a fact you bought, there's probably more....: all 5 copies at the block, 4 copies at brea, all copies in cerritos, when i called irvine, i was put 7th in line and i asked is there a 'mike' on the list and she said yep he wanted multiple copies. so don't say you're not flipping them, you obviously are asshole. so fuck you.

Check it out hamster dick, I didnt buy any at Irvine or Cerritos. Let me remind you of how many NOFX fans there are out there especially in Southern California (if you were at their show at musink last week then you would know) ALSO let me remind you of how common the name Mike is...I've traded some for Spits records as I've said before oh, and an ice cream (peach, which was really good to boot!) If you want a copy I'll gladly sell you one for what I paid for them $14.99 so quit being a crybaby.

yo, seriously, who's gonna help me with against the grain on purple? I can't take a new collection pic till I've got it. seriously. haha

I'll sell you one for $100 bucks.

Just kidding. Thought I'd have a little fun with the flipper accusations. 14.99 and you pay the shipping which is $59.99 USD (another joke)

I have to vouch for rottontone here... as a good trader at least. I traded him a green IHTSL for one of his oranges. Got it in 1 day. The Green PID are good trade bait, I don't blame him for buying as many as he can. He also seems to be down for helping others out...Cut the dude some slack!

Thank you Mot! I really appreciate that. ditto on the vouch! Got yours today and its great! Thanx man!