HOTTOPIC EXCLUSIVE colors-NOFX/BadRelig/DKM/Rancid

travis

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha Dude relax, Im just fucking around. I seriously couldnt care less what people do with their records, especially ones they get from HT. I want HT to sell as many records as possible, I dont care who buys them.

I was just saying I dont think the high ebay prices for these will last forever.

Sorry I thought the overstatement of "trying to put every copy on hold in So Cal" would show I wasnt being serious.

rottentone if you are mike, you're a douchebag. I had to go through such a hassle to try to get a NOFX record and failed countless times. I called around yesterday (hopefully didn't annoy too many employees) and these are the ones i know for a fact you bought, there's probably more....: all 5 copies at the block, 4 copies at brea, all copies in cerritos, when i called irvine, i was put 7th in line and i asked is there a 'mike' on the list and she said yep he wanted multiple copies. so don't say you're not flipping them, you obviously are asshole. so fuck you.

This.

rottentone if you are mike, you're a douchebag. I had to go through such a hassle to try to get a NOFX record and failed countless times. I called around yesterday (hopefully didn't annoy too many employees) and these are the ones i know for a fact you bought, there's probably more....: all 5 copies at the block, 4 copies at brea, all copies in cerritos, when i called irvine, i was put 7th in line and i asked is there a 'mike' on the list and she said yep he wanted multiple copies. so don't say you're not flipping them, you obviously are asshole. so fuck you.

Check it out hamster dick, I didnt buy any at Irvine or Cerritos. Let me remind you of how many NOFX fans there are out there especially in Southern California (if you were at their show at musink last week then you would know) ALSO let me remind you of how common the name Mike is...I've traded some for Spits records as I've said before oh, and an ice cream (peach, which was really good to boot!) If you want a copy I'll gladly sell you one for what I paid for them $14.99 so quit being a crybaby.

I call bullshit. Don't try to justify your shitty motives by trying to sell me one at cost. You probably have over 10 copies by now. And don't give me that bullshit where you're saying you're just "trading" them. You bought every single copy at multiple orange county stores. you're flipping them. You couldn't even leave 1? You had to take all the copies? faggot piece of shit. I'd rather pay a couple extra bucks somewhere else so that I don't see your face.

Check it out hamster dick, I didnt buy any at Irvine or Cerritos. Let me remind you of how many NOFX fans there are out there especially in Southern California (if you were at their show at musink last week then you would know) ALSO let me remind you of how common the name Mike is...I've traded some for Spits records as I've said before oh, and an ice cream (peach, which was really good to boot!) If you want a copy I'll gladly sell you one for what I paid for them $14.99 so quit being a crybaby.

I call bullshit. Don't try to justify your shitty motives by trying to sell me one at cost. You probably have over 10 copies by now. And don't give me that bullshit where you're saying you're just "trading" them. You bought every single copy at multiple orange county stores. you're flipping them. You couldn't even leave 1? You had to take all the copies? faggot piece of shit. I'd rather pay a couple extra bucks somewhere else so that I don't see your face.

Haha ok pal. Let me know if you see them on ebay. Haha I actually left 2 copies at brea yesterday but I'm sure those are gone by now. Bummer it looks like you wont be getting the record anytime soon. I on the other hand would love to see your shit talking face so why dont you come pick up a record? It will be fun!

Oh I see the problem here, I'm dealing with a 20 year old jackass who thinks he's tough and so fucking cool. Hahaha oh and nice word usage "faggot piece of shit" haha that should've been the dead give away!

Haha ok pal. Let me know if you see them on ebay. Haha I actually left 2 copies at brea yesterday but I'm sure those are gone by now. Bummer it looks like you wont be getting the record anytime soon. I on the other hand would love to see your shit talking face so why dont you come pick up a record? It will be fun!

Actually I just called Brea and they said Mike picked up all four copies.

Haha I'm so sure. You kids are so childish and pathetic. Its no wonder you guys didnt get ANY NOFX PIDS! Its cause you're all too busy on here trying to ruffle my feathers and bitching about how I got every copy when in fact actually didnt (maybe I will go out today and get the last few that I know are still out there just to piss more straight edge pussies off). Maybe if you spent your time wisely and instead of sitting in front of a dull computer screen all day you actually went out to several hot topics and looked you might find one ( not in OC though, I got all those) Dont get all bitter cause you guys waited till the last minute to look for these.

One more question Mr. Straight Edge NOFX fan, where the fuck does a straight edge kid get off on listening to a NOFX record? All they talk/sing about is DRUGS and ALCOHOL and SEX with fat women! Haha correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure those are all the things straight edge kids don't and can't do cause they are straight edge. Just reminds of how useless straight edge kids are kinda like an asshole on your elbow.

Oh damn one more question! Ok ok so can straight edge guys/girls swallow? If you think about it semen is an animal by-product. I'm sure xAdamHudsonx can answer this. I just wanna know cause I'm not going to offer to let him suck my dick unless he's going to swallow.

You all are like 80s moms trampling each other for Cabbage Patch dolls.

Also, who is worse - dude who starts dropping "faggot" when he gets pissed, or dude who asks ridiculous questions like, "can straight edge guys/girls swallow?"

Unless you're a feminist I would say the little boy who calls people "faggots" I'd love to hold him down and have a few of my gay friends mouth fuck that little shit and see how he deals with life after that experience.

Picked up a copy of NOFX, Bad Religion and Rancid today at Stonewood Mall. They still had a couple copies of each of those left but I didnt see any of the Dropkick. Also got a pretty sweet Paddys Pub shirt.

There are probably still well over 500 of these left at HT stores so everyone just chill out and be patient and Im sure everyone will be able to get one. If not from a HT store or HT.com at regular retail price, then at least on ebay or something for a decent price. There will just be more and more of these hitting ebay so the price will come down on there too eventually.

Unless you're a feminist I would say the little boy who calls people "faggots" I'd love to hold him down and have a few of my gay friends mouth fuck that little shit and see how he deals with life after that experience.

I'm not really seeing what my status as a feminist or not a feminist has to do with this in any way.

Picked up a copy of NOFX, Bad Religion and Rancid today at Stonewood Mall. They still had a couple copies of each of those left but I didnt see any of the Dropkick. Also got a pretty sweet Paddys Pub shirt.

There are probably still well over 500 of these left at HT stores so everyone just chill out and be patient and Im sure everyone will be able to get one. If not from a HT store or HT.com at regular retail price, then at least on ebay or something for a decent price. There will just be more and more of these hitting ebay so the price will come down on there too eventually.

hopefully its on HT.com soon since the shipping would be the same as spending gas on a 1 1/2 hour trip after going back and forth to get 1 record.

....does HT.com offer media mail?

Haha I'm so sure. You kids are so childish and pathetic. Its no wonder you guys didnt get ANY NOFX PIDS! Its cause you're all too busy on here trying to ruffle my feathers and bitching about how I got every copy when in fact actually didnt (maybe I will go out today and get the last few that I know are still out there just to piss more straight edge pussies off). Maybe if you spent your time wisely and instead of sitting in front of a dull computer screen all day you actually went out to several hot topics and looked you might find one ( not in OC though, I got all those) Dont get all bitter cause you guys waited till the last minute to look for these.

One more question Mr. Straight Edge NOFX fan, where the fuck does a straight edge kid get off on listening to a NOFX record? All they talk/sing about is DRUGS and ALCOHOL and SEX with fat women! Haha correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure those are all the things straight edge kids don't and can't do cause they are straight edge. Just reminds of how useless straight edge kids are kinda like an asshole on your elbow.

Oh damn one more question! Ok ok so can straight edge guys/girls swallow? If you think about it semen is an animal by-product. I'm sure xAdamHudsonx can answer this. I just wanna know cause I'm not going to offer to let him suck my dick unless he's going to swallow.

This is very confusing...

Being straightedge has nothing to do with the music I listen to. IF I decided not to listen to every band that references drugs, alcohol or sex with fat chicks I wouldn't be left with much to listen to at all. I don't think John Tesh even puts his shit out on vinyl

I'm in front of my computer all day because I am working (working for a living is also known as spending my time wisely). I was able to visit Brea yesterday on a lunch break.

Unless the straightedge girl or guy is vegan, I assume they can swallow. Being straightedge and being vegan are not the same thing. You can be one and not the other, and vice versa.

I would decline the offer to suck your dick. Just saying...

Also, you use the same user name on Ebay that you use on here. You've already sold one PID for $30 and you sold a Bad Religion for the same price. Tell me again how that isn't flipping?

I stand by my piece of shit comment. Seems justified.

hopefully its on HT.com soon since the shipping would be the same as spending gas on a 1 1/2 hour trip after going back and forth to get 1 record.

....does HT.com offer media mail?

Yea I would expect these to show up on HT.com any day now. I guess just keep checking back. No media mail tho.

hey travis..

4 copies of ATG showed up along with 4 of each of the nofx and the rancid

here is the problem..

as i walk in.. i ask (which i have for days now)

new lps in yet? BR?

oh yes but. .they are already SPOKEN FOR..

and not by CUSTOMERS..

is that legal??

just curious as i even put my phone number in for a call when they got the shipment.. and ive worked in game and record stores.. and doing this is not.. legit

you gotta leave some for consumers..

any clues?

or do i have to ebay this now :(

thanks stafffffff!

hey travis..

4 copies of ATG showed up along with 4 of each of the nofx and the rancid

here is the problem..

as i walk in.. i ask (which i have for days now)

new lps in yet? BR?

oh yes but. .they are already SPOKEN FOR..

and not by CUSTOMERS..

is that legal??

just curious as i even put my phone number in for a call when they got the shipment.. and ive worked in game and record stores.. and doing this is not.. legit

you gotta leave some for consumers..

any clues?

or do i have to ebay this now :(

thanks stafffffff!

Uh oh. I know these employees....