WTB: The Distillers - Coral Fang

Japes

i've seen about 4 of 5 of these on ebay and they went from about $60-100. I've certainly thought about picking a copy of it up. Haven't checked ebay for a while but when I was looking for it I saw those 4 or 5 copies over the course of 6 months or so so it certainly shows up a reasonable amount.

• 2 weeks later...
yeah, this goes for a lot. i have tarantulas records box set that comes w a silkscreened cover on the actual box, and the bronx LP, the bronx bats 12", the distillers LP and some other misc stuff. thats not for sale. its a pretty rad package though.

dude can you take some pictures of that? I'd fucking love to see everything thats in it

• 1 year later...
I have this record listed on EBAY right now....it is SEALED and in mint condition. http://shop.ebay.com/grs.media/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Wrong thread?

The thread is about someone looking for the distillers coral fang LP, i put the link to that record for sale....if its the wrong thread i apologize, i assumed by someone asking for the specific record im selling, it was the right place.