Bonnaroo 2010

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went last year and it was fucking incredible. I saw some of the most amazing performances of my life and the whole atmosphere of the event is like nothing else.

Lets see who else is scheduled to play and I might be there again.

I want to go back, but I'm sticking to Summer Camp Festival this year. I have to miss three days of work, drive 20 hours and spend about $500 between me and my girl for Bonnaroo. Worth it to go at least once. Maybe I'll go again once I get a little more situated in my life again.

Here are a few that have been confirmed:

311, …And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead, Aeroplane, The Avett Brothers, Baaba Maal, The Black Keys Bassnectar, Baroness, Chromeo w/ Darryl Hall, The Constellations, Cross Canadian Ragweed, Disco Biscuits, The Flaming Lips (w/ Stardeath and White Dwarfs) performing Dark Side of the Moon, Japandroids, Ingrid Michaelson, Isis, John Fogerty, Local Natives, Mayer Hawthrone & the County, Medeski Martin & Wood, Monte Montgomery, The National, Neon Indian, Norah Jones, OK Go, Phoenix, Punch Brothers, Regina Spektor, Steve Martin with the Steep Canyon Rangers, Wale, Weezer, The xx

GWAR is going to be intense for the people tripping. They better not put all the heavier acts on the final day again.

I thought that was cool that they did that. After three days of being all mellow and shit, it was awesome to do some headbanging.