Thrice - Identity Crisis - Green Vinyl Available

matt

Get out of here, Get Out AbsolutePunk Losers. No one wants you here. Bring back SHUT UP!

Get out of here with your trade list. youll fit in perfectly over at absolutepunk. you losers have the same crappy taste. you should go over there and stay there. no one wants you here. they will gladly take another moron.

If you're trying to be funny, you're trying too hard. If you aren't.. you have a major stick up your ass. Either way, who the hell cares?

Get out of here with your trade list. youll fit in perfectly over at absolutepunk. you losers have the same crappy taste. you should go over there and stay there. no one wants you here. they will gladly take another moron.

If you're trying to be funny, you're trying too hard. If you aren't.. you have a major stick up your ass. Either way, who the hell cares?

its obvious youre a devoted jason tate follower so get out of here absolutepunk.net loser.

I like how this still isn't on AP.net. We (the collectors) bought the rare ones, and the wall-hanger kids will buy the "leftovers". This is so good for the label.

Haha so true. Same thing happens for every major release (et al. Beggars).. Being an AP frequent myself, I figured this out a long time ago and lurk here all the good stuff.

I have nothing against most of the AP collector kids, but if they were serious about vinyl they would at least lurk here. 8-) Not unlike myself.

Haha so true. Same thing happens for every major release (et al. Beggars).. Being an AP frequent myself, I figured this out a long time ago and lurk here all the good stuff.

I have nothing against most of the AP collector kids, but if they were serious about vinyl they would at least lurk here. 8-) Not unlike myself.

OH MAN you caught me being honest? Nice work.

Sorry I'm not "trendy" enough to be on your dodgeball team mr. playground bully.