Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise

daniel

I got mine today. I felt pretty ripped off by it's super basic package and mid weight vinyl for $20. Plus, its jacket was creased.

yeah but the thing is, Circa Survive's vinyl has never had super awesome packaging. Juturna 1st press is the closest. I really wanted it to be a picture vinyl like the other releases but hey at least I got this on vinyl because it isn't available anymore :)

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eriathomas

I don't think I like this album. I've given it 3 listens now, will give it a few more I think before making my final decision. I agree with Jordan on the record too, super flimsy vinyl, shitty sleeve and jacket for $20 was a huge rip-off.

is there any european label/online store where this can be found?

I just ordered a copy through a German Amazon Marketplace store, via amazon.co.uk. I think it said they had only one copy in stock though.

Also, Valencia is a great place, I came over to watch your football team at the end of 2008!

Valencia CF kicked my Team out of this years Europe League..but amazing match anyway.

I got my deluxe edition today. Maybe the vinyl was overpriced but I didn't really notice, the deluxe thing was a good value. That being said the vinyl looks and sounds great.

pictures of the extra goodies please! :)

It's just a t-shirt, a messenger bag, and an autographed print of the album art. I'll get some pics tonight. :)