Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise

daniel

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, he did say hot topic exclusive version. that's the one I'm curious about, better be in the darn stores!

yea for street date HT will only be carrying the deluxe version with the bonus tracks. All the copies at HT will be an exclusive version of the deluxe that has an extra bonus track not available anywhere else and it's going to be on sale for $9.99. It will be available in every HT store on street date. Once these HT deluxe versions of the CD are gone they are gone for good.

Guest lacesout
Album is incredible. People were able to buy vinyl copies at their Siren Records show tonight, it's apparently on clear blue vinyl.

i saw a picture, but i can't find it now. looks purrrrrty :D

and yeah. it's pretty damn good. really different from them, but i still REALLY LOVE most of the songs.

Guest lacesout

colin (guitar player for cs) says don't worry, atlantic CAN'T charge you multiple times, they should all be pending charges, and they won't clear with your bank....i'm too scared to check my statement, but i'm keeping my fingers crossed.

madly in love with: strange terrain, glass arrows, through the desert alone, fever dreams, compendium, dyed in the wool

Not going to listen until I am less frustrated with the whole purchasing process of this album, Over the past few months i've had the initial $12.50 appear/disappear/reappear only to disappear again a week later and now this, IMO The whole not charging until they ship it is a stupid thing to do, just charge and get it over with to avoid unnecessary complications such as this.

Oh well, I'm sure I'll enjoy the album when I get it :)