Alk3-This Addiction

i called this the day the album leaked and there were only 3 dan songs on it. the past 3 albums to have come out all have been dan-deficient and the b-sides have been better than some songs that made the cut.

Well they are the masters of great B-Side albums.

from the other thread:

i don't understand why they under-utilize dan so much. he'll have 3 songs cut from each album that are better than at least one or two songs that made the cut. i just wish there was a little more balance. i love dan's songs.

the dan songs they cut are solid. at least they're being released in some fashion. i wonder how many songs have been recorded over the years that have never seen the light of day at all.

I haven't downloaded my copy yet but I got a code via the vinyl pre-order -- does that include the deluxe edition tracks, or just the album-only tracks?[/quote

]

It depends if you bought the deluxe version then yes it comes with the deluxe edition tracks...if not than it doesn't. It was like 2 bucks extra to get the deluxe version. Hope this clears things!