My Saturday Night...

jhulud

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scriptedrain

I'm sitting here alone (as I have been all day) and debating on whether or not to go to a P.O.S. show tonight. He's good, but I'm broke and have seen him twice this year already (once solo and once with Building Better Bombs). Plus, as I'm sure all of you are like this too, if I see any vinyl I won't be able to resist.

I'm sitting here alone (as I have been all day) and debating on whether or not to go to a P.O.S. show tonight. He's good, but I'm broke and have seen him twice this year already (once solo and once with Building Better Bombs). Plus, as I'm sure all of you are like this too, if I see any vinyl I won't be able to resist.

I've been debating getting that Building better bombs LP. still not sure if I like it all that much or not.

Guest scriptedrain

I've been debating getting that Building better bombs LP. still not sure if I like it all that much or not.

I know what you mean. I picked up the CD and I don't think I've spun it more than once or twice.

I was supposed to go to the Down show tonight but opted against it...it would have been a 45+ minute drive and also didn't want to deal with all of the hardcore Pantera fans and whatnot...I am sure it was a great show but didn't have the energy nor patience to deal with that crowd.

i totally was. grammar and spelling are the only things that matter to me in this world.

also, i was going to make a big bowl of popcorn and watch SNL but because of the writer's strike they're re-reunning that horrid abortion of an episode with bon jovi. fucking foo fighters is the musical guest on this episode, but they only play one song and bon jovi plays two. god awful. i'm totally pissed right now.