My Saturday Night...

jhulud

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight I watched Finding Nemo. I love that movie with a passion. Also watched an Asian horror movie called Cinderella and it was pretty dissapointing. Boring and didn't really make any sense.

Olive Garden is the best thing ever.

Also Brick is such an underrated movie. I alwasy tell everone about it but no one listens.

Guest falloutcollapse

The right side of my face has been hurting like crazy. I think the pain starts in my jaw, and goes up through my ear, face, and then I get a major headache on that side of my head (redundant.) It hurts so bad, I can't really sleep or anything because it just hurts terribly.

The right side of my face has been hurting like crazy. I think the pain starts in my jaw, and goes up through my ear, face, and then I get a major headache on that side of my head (redundant.) It hurts so bad, I can't really sleep or anything because it just hurts terribly.

On Friday, the right side of my jaw hurt at like the hinge, it sucked. I get pain at the hinge a lot, because I think I sleep on my arm weird and knock my jaw around at night.

toy story and the lion king were my favorite movies growing up. i wanted to be a computer animator because of toy story.

last night i went to see lawrence arms, falcon, sundowner, and american steel. i'm blessed with living in the bay area. lots of cool people there. met brendan and chris, joey cape, mike park, and floyd. BK, chris, joey, and mike signed my alkaline trio shirt. it was truly awesome. but i passed out during larry arms' set. it was weird. it was like i fell asleep and woke up and felt like everything was dulled. but i was fine, and if i did, i dont think it was for that long. because someone would've said something (i was up front). theres just like a blank spot in my memory. it was weird. i'm pretty sure it had something to do with me overheating, not having slept for 36 hours (and being out pretty much the whole day), and not being hydrated enough. i also got a chunk of skin on my middle finger scratched off during the falcon's set. it bled. it sucked. but awesome night. forreal. stoked off my ass joey cape was there.

^^great night, except for the passing out...

I have two kids so I can't always go out to shows and stuff as much as I used to. Saturday I drank beer and watched tv and some funny stuff on the internet. I saw this thing on the net called Drugs Comedy Night (only in Holland, eh?), which was at a local comedy club. A bunch of comedians did a set, then took different types of drugs and did another set. One guy did Mushrooms, the next did xtc and the last drank like a whole bottle of Jack Daniels and was totally wasted. The first guy just kept laughing and freaking out every time the crowd responded, the xtc dude was like " i love you all, and i feel great" and had no idea what else to say. The drunk dude was the only one who rememberd any of his jokes and was even remotely funny even though he kept fucking up and told the same joke like 4 times. Conclusion: drugs don't maken you funnier, booze does, a little....haha

my lady and I crossed state lines to go to the Olive Garden. man, we ate a ton, and it was all so good.
olive garden is so good...i love everything about that place...even the little chocolate mints!

they were out of mints, which sucked, but my girlfriend and I ate a lot, and our waitress was great. far too often we have really shitty service at other restaurants . it's worth it for use to drive to NH for some olive garden.