+ordered a sweet camera today

+going to louisville tommorrow to get shitty at a derby party

+will hopefully get to go to some l'ville record stores on sunday

-have to drive two hours to get there tommorrow morning w/ no car radio

+will have my iPod

-not as good

+it won't matter when I'm drunk w/ people I haven't seen in awhile

^ How did she work with him?

she worked on the new judd apatow /harold ramis movie with him...so when i was telling her about collecting vinyl and how i wanted the Juno album, she got it and got it autographed by him and sent it too me... the new movie he's starring in is going to be fucking awesome. From what i here..

[image]

- (times a million) My GF's father passed away last night. It sucks because he was one of the coolest guys ever and a great storyteller. She is handling it very well, he had cancer so it took a good two years but Im sure in a way it is a releif for a lot of people, not to see him go, but just not to see him suffer anymore. Sorry about the sappy rant, I just really adored this man and we are all in quite a strange place now.

@Dave, that always sucks but at least he is not suffering anymore and is in a better place (if you are religious).

+ Went out to a bar last night for the first time since I passed out at one.

- Felt anxious as hell, but no panic attack

- Beer + xanax makes you feel weird, and I think I would have blacked out after another beer or two.

- For some reason my gums on my bottom right is like raw as hell. I noticed when I was brushing my teeth that it look like a layer got ripped off, because it was bleeding and hurt. Hopefully I just burned it or something and it's not some sort of gum disease.

^ How did she work with him?

she worked on the new judd apatow /harold ramis movie with him...so when i was telling her about collecting vinyl and how i wanted the Juno album, she got it and got it autographed by him and sent it too me... the new movie he's starring in is going to be fucking awesome. From what i here..

[image]

That's totally awesome.

Guest scriptedrain

[image]

That's totally awesome.

- drove down to the music store to pick up Alkaline trio tix and they arent selling em. only thru the venue and they are never there when they are supposed to be open for tickets. so no tickets for me today

+ went to the philly cheesesteak place and got a great lunch

+ sold a ton of records and my ebay auctions are doing pretty well...

+should have all the money i need to win at least one auction tomorrow

+ weekend, no work, nothing important to do

+ going home next weekend so i can swing thru gainesville and hit up the record stores.

+ cleaned out and loaded up my ipod with new shit

+ a packed bong, fresh coffee and 4 new netlix movies are waiting for me downstairs