+/- about your day

+++Got back late last night from Salt Lake City (Gaslight show)! That Virgil is one swell dude.

Aw, man, LUCKKYYY!! I'm sure Gaslight was amazing. Can't wait to see them again.

It was actually my first time seeing them, so yeah, it was well worth the five-hour drive. There had to have been 50 people there...tiny venue, but pretty sweet to see them in a setting like that!

Aw, man, LUCKKYYY!! I'm sure Gaslight was amazing. Can't wait to see them again.

It was actually my first time seeing them, so yeah, it was well worth the five-hour drive. There had to have been 50 people there...tiny venue, but pretty sweet to see them in a setting like that!

Nice. Yea I saw them at SXSW and they were nothing short of AWESOME.

+ Thrice kicked ass tonight. They played "Deadbolt" so I was happy

+ Ran into eddieruckus...fucked w/ him a bit when he started asking me if I was Juan...

+ Drank a few beers and thankfully didn't tear up my stomach due to my meds

- Pelican played too short of a set

- Circa Survive sucks big time...sorry Vedant...I just do not see why people jock them so damn much

- The crowd sucked...yet another reason why I hate people and barely go to shows anymore.

+ Thrice kicked ass tonight. They played "Deadbolt" so I was happy

+ Ran into eddieruckus...fucked w/ him a bit when he started asking me if I was Juan...

+ Drank a few beers and thankfully didn't tear up my stomach due to my meds

- Pelican played too short of a set

- Circa Survive sucks big time...sorry Vedant...I just do not see why people jock them so damn much

- The crowd sucked...yet another reason why I hate people and barely go to shows anymore.

I went to the Austin stop of that tour, and I couldn't agree more with all that you said about it. Thrice was great, but Circa Survive in general sucked pretty hard. The singer sounded like he had a pitchfork stuck up his ass and a cold, too.

I wish Pelican had played longer. I might have been one of the only people in the crowd enjoying it. Everyone around me was just kind of like "lolzzz wut? when does Circa cum on?! theze guyzz r teh lammmeezzz."

Needless to say I wanted to punch most everybody in the face.

Needless to say I wanted to punch most everybody in the face.

That's how my buddy and I felt. People around us were more concerned with tooling around with their Sidekicks and talking throughout Thrice's set. Especially during the more low-key and acoustic songs, these kids around us would not shut the fuck up.