Blink 182 Dude Ranch misprint

Most records that are half/half colors have one color "bleeding" into the other color. That is just how it goes, not a misprint at all.

I saw that one thats on ebay right now and have been wondering what the hell the misprint was. That guy is going to fool someone into WAY WAY WAY overpaying for that record.

I think he his talking about the 147 that are considered mispring directly by MTS. Basically it's the half orange, half brown one...but much darker and for some of them, it's difficult to even see the color split, up until you hold it in front of a light. I got one, and there was a note from RJ saying that they were sending me a misprint limited to 147 instead of the clear brown I ordered (issue at the plant, and they didn't get exactly what they asked for...or something like that).

I think he his talking about the 147 that are considered mispring directly by MTS. Basically it's the half orange, half brown one...but much darker and for some of them, it's difficult to even see the color split, up until you hold it in front of a light. I got one, and there was a note from RJ saying that they were sending me a misprint limited to 147 instead of the clear brown I ordered (issue at the plant, and they didn't get exactly what they asked for...or something like that).

yeah its just a transition colour from the brown pressing to the half/half pressing

Guest itsajakie

i was hoping i would get that one when i got the email from rj about the brown. but i got black, i guess that pretty cool anyway. im just happy i didn't miss out on it all together like i normally do.

• 1 year later...