Moving Mountains - Pneuma out NOW!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys,

keith from cyls here! quick update!

one, we are selling them for $15 dollars, as opposed to $20 from deep elm!

two, there will be no limit to how many you can buy or what colors you can get it in! (well, of the two available options ;) )

but we have to legally wait for a bit before we can sell ours, but we have 800, so there is no chance you won't get one. it will be soon and we will let you know when on here.

plus, we have a lot of other cool new records for sale now and we always give always tootsie rolls ;)

xoxo

keith

hey guys,

keith from cyls here! quick update!

one, we are selling them for $15 dollars, as opposed to $20 from deep elm!

two, there will be no limit to how many you can buy or what colors you can get it in! (well, of the two available options ;) )

but we have to legally wait for a bit before we can sell ours, but we have 800, so there is no chance you won't get one. it will be soon and we will let you know when on here.

plus, we have a lot of other cool new records for sale now and we always give always tootsie rolls ;)

xoxo

keith

yes! so stoked. I've been listening to this album a lot this week

THE VINYL IS NOW FOR SALE! Heck yeah! Here is the link: http://www.cylsrecords.com/store/products.php?moving-mountains_pneuma

Can't wait to start shipping these puppies out!

ummm.... When the Sea Became a Giant on vinyl, maybe in the fall? since we run the label, our stuff always gets pushed back for other things, haha.

Anyway, be sure to check out all the other awesome bands on our label when you are at the store, if you don't mind ;) thanks thanks thanks!

xoxo

keith

Was anyone having trouble confirming the order? I can seem to only use paypal then when I confirm order I get an error from paypal.

"Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address."

I'm in Canada if that changes anything.

yeah,

United States Postal Service (USPS) (1 x 2.45lbs) United States Postal Service (USPS)

EXPRESS $34.10

PRIORITY $13.70

PARCEL $10.92

$11 for shipping 2? fuck that noise.

I was going to get another copy for a friend, but If I do order another copy, it's going to be from Deep Elm.

I already ordered green from Deep Elm. Maybe this is a sign from the post-rock gods that I don't need both variants.

hey mike and daniel, for some reason some (not all) of the places we were shipping to axed out the media mail option, so we just did some revision and its cheaper. hopefully it didn't scare you away from ordering, give it a try again! :) sorry, actually your post brought it to our attention, and we worked through the night to get it fixed. thanks!

Was anyone having trouble confirming the order? I can seem to only use paypal then when I confirm order I get an error from paypal.

"Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address."

I'm in Canada if that changes anything.

being in canada shouldn't change anything, and you should still be able to use a paypal or a card. email us at [email protected] with your name and address and we will send you a paypal request and that should take care of it. is that alright?

thanks everyone!

xoxo

keith