TP/PO:Final Copies THE RIOT BEFORE Fists Buried In

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

THE RIOT BEFORE "Fists Buried In Pockets" LP blue vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/SAY10TRB

I just got off the phone with our friends at Say 10 who offered us the final copies of the first pressing of The Riot Before's "Fists Buried in Pockets" LP. The pressing of 500 copies was pressed on blue vinyl and we have the final 60 copies coming our way. This is perfect timing as the band is about to release a brand new album on Paper and Plastick which I have heard is some of their best material yet which I can't wait to hear. "Fists Buried in Pockets" is one of my favorite discoveries over the last year. This record is absolutely amazing and has that it factor that got people really psyched about bands like Against Me and Gaslight Anthem when those bands were first getting buzzed about. I have yet to see these guys live but hope they make it out to Colorado sometime. We have actually been talking to them about doing an Under the Influence 7" which would be amazing. We will keep you posted.

Whether you picked up a copy of this record already or not, make sure you pick up a copy before it is out of print. I know that some folks will be buying multiples to flip later so don't get caught on the receiving end of Ebay prices. The record is only $9.99 and is well worth every penny.

Stream the album in case you haven't heard it yet. You can stream it here:

http://www.vinylcollective.com/2010/03/01/final-copies-the-riot-before-fists-buried-in-pockets-lp-blue-vinyl/

forgot to add, we have a test pressing (first run of test pressing which were rejected due to too much time between songs) to give away to one lucky purchaser of this record. Good luck.

Guest Admin

sorry if the wording is misleading. I have been doing test pressing contests for like 3 years now and assumed most people knew what was up. My bad.

Awesome, I missed this first time around because I waited.

won't make the same mistake twice.

I know that some folks will be buying multiples to flip later

Really? The way it makes you sound is that you are encouraging people buying multiple copies to flip. Why don't you limit 1 per customer if you are trying to prevent this?

Guest Admin
Awesome, I missed this first time around because I waited.

won't make the same mistake twice.

I know that some folks will be buying multiples to flip later

Really? The way it makes you sound is that you are encouraging people buying multiple copies to flip. Why don't you limit 1 per customer if you are trying to prevent this?

not really encouraging or discouraging, just warning those who might sleep on this.