Record Store Day 2010 releases

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was supposed to be a 78rpm Tom Waits 10-inch (seriously), but it got scrapped.

hahah, good to know i wasn't full of shit when i first posted about it..

Seriously, an Owl City 7". And the 2 songs are radio edits. I bet it's going to be "limited" to 10000 or something. Somewhere there is a very delusional major label marketing executive thinking this was an awesome idea.

and in many places theres 10,000 idiot kids who have room on their wall for a new 7"

Attn. Hold Steady fans -- I just had this land in my inbox:

he Hold Steady To Release 'Heaven Is Whenever' On Limited Edition Vinyl For Record Store Day

The Hold Steady will release under 700 vinyl copies of their new album 'Heaven Is Whenever' (Vagrant Records) on April 17 as part of Record Store Day, complete with custom screen printed artwork. The extremely limited run of the album will only be available in independent record stores participating in Record Store Day. 'Heaven Is Whenever' will officially be released on CD, vinyl and digitally on May 4.

Attn. Hold Steady fans -- I just had this land in my inbox:
he Hold Steady To Release 'Heaven Is Whenever' On Limited Edition Vinyl For Record Store Day

The Hold Steady will release under 700 vinyl copies of their new album 'Heaven Is Whenever' (Vagrant Records) on April 17 as part of Record Store Day, complete with custom screen printed artwork. The extremely limited run of the album will only be available in independent record stores participating in Record Store Day. 'Heaven Is Whenever' will officially be released on CD, vinyl and digitally on May 4.

Here we go, thats more like it.