who knew NOFX vinyl was in demand.

deadreckoning

crazy prices for NOFX vinyl. really? who knew.

I have a copy of the longest line on purple that i bought when it came out. Apparently, it is one of the priciest records i own. Way more than the turning point lp on clear. kooky. All that being said, i would like start today on purple, the jade tree lifetime lps on color, and 1st Crucial Youth 7" on Yellow. let's make this happen.

I have a copy of the longest line on purple that i bought when it came out. Apparently, it is one of the priciest records i own. Way more than the turning point lp on clear. kooky. All that being said, i would like start today on purple, the jade tree lifetime lps on color, and 1st Crucial Youth 7" on Yellow. let's make this happen.

Sold my light purple & dark purple variants of this for $1100 about three months ago.

Then sold my Clear Decline for $737, thus ending my complete Fat Wreck colored collection - A sad day for my collecting history, but a good day for my bank account!

Guest markovianprocess

It is pretty crazy how much their vinyl goes for. I've got a Fuck The Kids 7'' on Green up on eBay and it's up at like $70 with a few hours left to go. This is the same 7'' on black that goes for like $3.

Epitaph must have run out of the Beer colored Punk In Drublic and sent this guy a Green Hot Topic one a month ago. Dude turned around and sold it to some sorry SOB who thought it was the only one.

http://www.musicpriceguide.com/630661/NOFX-Punk-In-Drublic-LP-rare-Green-vinyl-record.html

I saw that. Thats seriously insane, if people would be just a little patient they could save themselves some serious cash.

I saw one of these just recently sold for over $50.

Theres still over 600 of them available in HT stores for $15.

Who knew?

Oh yeah..... everyone.

except me i suppose.

i guess they're still around. I dug white trash when it came out and the longest line ep is pretty good. but after that... I saw them last on the punk and drublic tour. not too bad i guess. That was one of the last City Gardens shows in Trenton, NJ. Sad times. Back in the day John Stewart used to work there.

The last decade belonged to HWM, Murder by Death, Milemarker and little else.

Sold my light purple & dark purple variants of this for $1100 about three months ago.

Then sold my Clear Decline for $737, thus ending my complete Fat Wreck colored collection - A sad day for my collecting history, but a good day for my bank account!

who was the buyer?

btw, very nice colored fat collection