descendents everything suck on white re-upped

hey everyone,

jake from converge posted about epitaph having japanese merch and them finding copies of the epitaph exclusive tan vinyl for axe to fall in stock.

when i went and looked on kings road, they must of found some extra stock of descendents everything sucks on white also.

get at it!

http://kingsroadmerch.com/epitaph-records/view/?id=997&cid=19

Epitaph is being really janky lately. I talked to Selma (the lady that runs their mailorder and warehouse) and she said that these are all 2nd presses (NOFX, Bad Religion and Descendents) of 500 each so now there is 1000 of each record but they are advertising it as "warehouse leftovers" haha Brett must be having secret Jew meetings with Fat Mike on how to rape the consumers.

Epitaph is being really janky lately. I talked to Selma (the lady that runs their mailorder and warehouse) and she said that these are all 2nd presses (NOFX, Bad Religion and Descendents) of 500 each so now there is 1000 of each record but they are advertising it as "warehouse leftovers" haha Brett must be having secret Jew meetings with Fat Mike on how to rape the consumers.

is this seriously what this message board has come down to? fuck you man.

Wow dont get offended man. It was a JOKE. Jesus Christ there is some sensitive people on here these days. Take some midol and relax.

Wow dont get offended man. It was a JOKE. Jesus Christ there is some sensitive people on here these days. Take some midol and relax.

Is this seriously what a joke has come to? The problem (one of many) with email/message boards is tone is impossible to detect. Reading that comment you have to take it at face value - the words have to speak for themselves. Your reaction to the reaction to your "joke" contains another shot that could be seen as sexist.

So what if Epitaph or Fat Wreck press more records. Their goal is to sell enough records to continue as a record label to release more, pay the bands, and, yes, pay the employees of the company. No one is forcing anyone to buy anything. It only hurts the inherent monetary value of a record in terms of selling or trading (it's the same thing), which shouldn't be a problem unless you aren't listening to the music.

YO-Selma was wrong. I can't say this simply enough. Selma was not involved at all and since we've hired a new customer service/webstore person (Cody...who is emailing most people back) she wasn't aware of the nuances beyond that she's seeing invoices and told that we are putting a few more boxes up and live.

We didn't hold shit back. If a package was damaged beyond repair, the record was recycled.

These were all over pressings or stock errors on behalf of the warehouse not being able to find something and calling it out of stock instead of finding more. Here's how the procedure went.

We order 500 (or 300, or 400)

We put 460 into the store for sale (keeping about 10% for free stock to bands/friends/employees).

We have standard pressing overs that no one knows about. Our old warehouse manager was NOT captain organization. If we got 550 or 540 or 570 or 530, he never informed us, and rarely, the paperwork was done on time. So as it develops, I was over at the warehouse a week and a half ago found these quantities and we put them up at regular pricing.

For those curious, we launched (this is crude due to it being from my Blackberry notes entered while at the warehouse)

Frank turner red vinyl+72

How could hell red +30

Bad against grain yellow +30

S+m orange + 150 in

Descendents white +60

Punk in drublic cola+ 60

Etid pink/ 50

Etid tan +100

Converge tan +16

Nofx liberal yellow +90 in

Nofx liberal blue + 150 in

Nfg/dc splits -pink + 40

And Jew jokes are only funny if they're told by Jews...OR if other Jews find them funny and sanction them. Same rules as Chris Rock's rules to black jokes or the inverse of Homer Simpson's perception of the use of the word "queer" ("I resent you using that word...that's our word for making fun of YOU"). They can tell them. You can't. Sarah Silverman can tell Jew jokes. Mel Gibson cannot tell the same joke. Get it?