ATTN SCOTT!!! RE: AP DRAMA!

Being PC is retarded. I refuse to call black people African Americans when most of them are not African at all. People who rape children shouldn't be educated, they should get fucked up in the nastiest possible way. Lazy people shouldn't get welfare. If you can work then fucking work. Our government is WAY too big. Etc.

I once got to watch a class flip out on a white dude from Africa who moved here and switched his citizenship because he said he was an actual african american. Shit was hysterical.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love Against Me and i also have had an AP subscription for like the last 5 years and actually enjoy some of the stuff in there. who's side do i choose in this battle? when i see things like this

http://twitter.com/ptgrw/status/9894647364

it makes me laugh hysterically, but also makes me realize jason p is a fucking baby and needs to let things go cause he is still taking jabs at tom on there. i bet jason loves the smell of his own shit so much that he bottles it up and sprays it on himself to wear as cologne. scott can you confirm if this is true?

All I know is that in an Against Me! related article, Scott, claimed absolutepunknews.org was the source of the Gabel as an anti-Semite rumors. That's libel and he should know better. Having personal beef with someone and libeling an online community that's got nothing to do with anything, going out of your way to shit talk me and my companions, that's just fucking dumb. So, to conclude, I'm joining the chorus of "fuck you!"s to Scott. We'd like a written apology, and a retraction, but rolling off a cliff would do.

This one time, this girl brought me a stack of AP because she thought it was music that I liked and listen to.

It was the most offensive thing that ever happened to me.

I'm guessing you grew up and spent most of your life in Columbus if that's the most offensive thing that ever happened to you.

Been in Columbus for 10 years now, great city. I am not sure I get the comment, like it's a bad city or something?

I'm really hard to offend that's all.

Columbus, Ohio is larger, and more diverse, than Denver, Colorado, and is also well known as one of the most LGBT-friendly cities in the country.

[image]

I haven't lived in Denver most of my life. I grew up in the Philly / DC / Baltimore / NYC area.

I saw a guy get his throat coat over a six pack of beer, and once I saw a mob of kids at a show stomp a skinhead to death for using the word nigger. Both ridiculous, and a little more shitty than getting a pile of magazines you don't want.

Oh yeah well I saw on TV one of the twin towers fall down. Ridiculous and a little more shitty then watching 1 person get killed.

I don't follow your logic. Did someone think you stomped the kids head in?

I'm guessing you grew up and spent most of your life in Columbus if that's the most offensive thing that ever happened to you.

Been in Columbus for 10 years now, great city. I am not sure I get the comment, like it's a bad city or something?

I'm really hard to offend that's all.

I'm not trying to offend you, I'm saying you've lived a pretty charmed life if getting some free magazines is the most offensive thing that ever happened to you. Good for you.

I haven't lived in Denver most of my life. I grew up in the Philly / DC / Baltimore / NYC area.

I saw a guy get his throat coat over a six pack of beer, and once I saw a mob of kids at a show stomp a skinhead to death for using the word nigger. Both ridiculous, and a little more shitty than getting a pile of magazines you don't want.

Oh yeah well I saw on TV one of the twin towers fall down. Ridiculous and a little more shitty then watching 1 person get killed.

The original comment wasn't about how diverse Ohio is, it was about how absurd it is that the most offensive thing this guy has experienced is getting some magazines as a gift. Basically I was just pointing out that my experiences on the East Coast were sometimes much more offensive. Seeing people get murdered is pretty offensive, and I'd much rather get a pile of magazines than see some of the things I've seen. I think it's a petty, silly thing to say.

I don't follow your logic. Did someone think you stomped the kids head in?