new against me! leaked

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone had played this for me 8 years ago and told me it was future Against Me, I would not have believed them. I hate this album. Listened once, then promptly deleted. I went into it with low expectations and it's even worse than I expected.

I think I can officially stop paying attention to new AM! releases/news/tours/etc now.

If someone had played this for me 8 years ago and told me it was future Against Me, I would not have believed them. I hate this album. Listened once, then promptly deleted. I went into it with low expectations and it's even worse than I expected.

I think I can officially stop paying attention to new AM! releases/news/tours/etc now.

That's pretty damn quick to judge a record.

I listened to it once and I hardly remember it, but I'm not ready to write it off yet.

As a fan from the beginning, I can safely say the early stuff is vastly overrated

ive been a fan for this band for a long time, while this stuff doesnt sound even close to their older material, I dont hate it at all, they arent the same band anymore, I dont know if I should call this progress or what. I agree with what was said above if I heard this back in the day and was told this is what they would sound like now I wouldnt believe it as well. I guess good for them, Im sure they have a huge recording budget and took full advantage of the studio time, the production and vocal overdubs are nothing like theyve done in the past.

Tom Gabel is gonna write songs anyway he wants to write em, some people will choose to not like the newer ones and thats cool, but me personally Im always gonna be interested in any new material this band puts out.

to be honest I kinda feel bad for the band that this album leaked so early, I know I read they put a lot of time and effort into recording this one

As a fan from the beginning, I can safely say the early stuff is vastly overrated

'Because I've known about this band for longer than you, I can safely say that something objective is, in fact, bad'.