Just got back from Ted Leo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 Cool Guy said:
Bobby said:

This. That first band was awful.

I could see them playing at some sort of ribs festival.

Instrumentally I guess you could say they had talent, yea. I didn't get the windbreaker thing either. I guess I just didn't like them because every member of the band asked me for weed.

Edited by desensitizedbyu
Edit

i know this probably isn't a very good first post, but i'd be willing to pay if someone could pick up shake the sheets and tyranny for me. i had to miss the chicago show because of a visit from my family. thanks.

you have a very similar name to my favorite poster artist. congratulations on that.

The show last night was totally awesome and I had a blast. As far as merch goes, they may have sold all the other albums or something, because they only had the new one available.

• 4 weeks later...

on Friday in NYC, he was selling Tyranny of Distance, Hearts of Oak, and Shake the Sheets all for $10 each. Anyone know what the deal is? Did he just have boxes of them laying around, or did Lookout somehow reissue them?

the weird thing was that all 3 had the same sticker on them for a digital download, despite being released several years apart. (and I wonder if they were doing that back when Tyranny came out?)