Best "live" photo i've ever seen

I miss when this band used to give everyone water to spray out during the crescendo of Guys, I Need a Helicopter.

[image]

it still makes me smile everytime they do this. they've done it almost every show i've been to in the last 3 years.

back when Tyson was in the band, i watched him spit into Matt's mouth. Kind of gross.

I miss when this band used to give everyone water to spray out during the crescendo of Guys, I Need a Helicopter.

[image]

it still makes me smile everytime they do this. they've done it almost every show i've been to in the last 3 years.

back when Tyson was in the band, i watched him spit into Matt's mouth. Kind of gross.

Awesome pic. They haven't done it probably the last 4 or 5 times I've seen them. The first time they didn't do it my friend and I asked why and they said the keyboard player wasn't fond of having his equipment misted. I think it was at the house show they played Fest 7.

My first shows were at YMCA's and Community Centers too! I want to grow up to be that kid

Suck his dick, you faggot.

Seriously, though, the paragraph that he supposedly wrote on that blog is sad as fuck. People who break edge are "faggots"? He needs to "stop being a pussy"? If he wasn't some little kid, he'd be the biggest tool around.

Guest adam526

My first shows were at YMCA's and Community Centers too! I want to grow up to be that kid

Seriously, though, the paragraph that he supposedly wrote on that blog is sad as fuck. People who break edge are "faggots"? He needs to "stop being a pussy"? If he wasn't some little kid, he'd be the biggest tool around.

Take the kid seriously and take a message board post seriously...sarcasm is hard to convey on the internet, chill the fuck out

Take the kid seriously and take a message board post seriously...sarcasm is hard to convey on the internet, chill the fuck out

I'm pretty sure you took me too seriously. I was only mocking him when he said:

This is what I have to say to all of you break edge pieces of shit out there: suck my dick faggots.

I only quoted you as to throw his line out there. I figured it would've been understood. Your first shows and future aspirations, sarcastic or not, weren't what I was really talking about.