Brand New - Devil and God LP

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest apast9085

i was at the scranton show too i thought they played really well polar bear club wasnt that great even though i love them...I was able to a copy that night. i saw some people with with multiple copies in there hands but they found ways to cheat the system wether it was for other people or to sell. but w.e good show in my eyes not too many people there i liked it

i was at the scranton show too i thought they played really well polar bear club wasnt that great even though i love them...I was able to a copy that night. i saw some people with with multiple copies in there hands but they found ways to cheat the system wether it was for other people or to sell. but w.e good show in my eyes not too many people there i liked it

youre no better buying one just to flip. asshole. leave and never post again. youre probably 13 or under with the way you post.

youre no better buying one just to flip. asshole. leave and never post again. youre probably 13 or under with the way you post.

Haha! It was an 18+ show though, so he couldn't be too young.

you suck.

lol @ the xbox live sighting

That's how I keep track of my dad. He hates talking on the phone, and will never, ever e-mail me or answer my e-mails, but that nigga is on Xbox Live every single day practically sending me messages.

He lives 10 minutes away from his own mother and she calls me on the other side of the country for updates on if he's still alive because she knows I talk to him "on the computer".

lol @ the xbox live sighting

That's how I keep track of my dad. He hates talking on the phone, and will never, ever e-mail me or answer my e-mails, but that nigga is on Xbox Live every single day practically sending me messages.

He lives 10 minutes away from his own mother and she calls me on the other side of the country for updates on if he's still alive because she knows I talk to him "on the computer".

I laughed pretty hard at how badass that is