PO: LEATHERFACE / YESTERDAY’S RING Tour Split 7" /

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

LEATHERFACE / YESTERDAY’S RING Tour Split 7" / Silk-Screened Poster w/ PosterTube (hand#d)

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/HM003-7

Yesterday's Ring and Leatherface recently did a tour of Canada and the East Coast on their way to this year's Harvest of Hope Festival. The two joined forces to release a split 7" and silk-screened poster to commemorate the tour. The 7" / poster is limited to 500 copies which are all hand-numbered. The vinyl is on red vinyl. The 7" features 1 unreleased song from each act, Leatherface contributes Deep Deep Deep; Yesterdays Ring offers Julie Julie Julie. I think this release seems Rad Rad Rad.

Hugo will send the records to me this week. They will ship out next week. Note that the price of this package deal is a bit higher because we have to put the silk-screened poster in a poster tube, then put the record and poster/tube into a larger box along with peanuts to pad everything. I guess if you really think about it a 7" and a poster both of which are extremely limited is not that bad of a deal.

Leatherface and Yesterdays Ring combined to sell 350 copies while on tour and the bands split the remaining copies. I have 50 copies coming in from YR's remaining copies. get them while you can.

Guest Admin
Do want, but having a hard time justifying it. Hmm.

when you think of it as a 7", it is very pricey. When you think of it as a 7" and a silk-screened poster, then it is a good deal.

They sold the sets for $10 on the road, but putting the posters in a poster tube, in a bigger box, adding peanuts, this all costs a bit and takes some work.

The other thing is that this is going to be a hard record to come by. I am not sure what Leatherface are doing with their extra copies, but my guess is those will end up in the UK.

I think it is worth it if you collect records by either band.