• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thank you toJason for helping. I got:

Half Hearted Hero - A Thousand Miles - Farewell Party - #/11 - Dirty White

Half Hearted Hero - A Thousand Miles - Farewell Party - #/2 - Not Salmon

Half Hearted Hero - A Thousand Miles - Farewell Party - #/36 - Not orange

Half Hearted Hero - A Thousand Miles - Farewell Party - #/36 - Pink

Half Hearted Hero - A Thousand Miles - Farewell Party - #/51 - Black w/ Streaks

What an amzing package and long may the collectors club continue!

#2 is in the works. look out fall '10!!!

Another thank you toJason for helping. I got:

Half Hearted Hero - A Thousand Miles - Farewell Party - #/11 - Dirty White

Half Hearted Hero - A Thousand Miles - Farewell Party - #/2 - Not Salmon

Half Hearted Hero - A Thousand Miles - Farewell Party - #/36 - Not orange

Half Hearted Hero - A Thousand Miles - Farewell Party - #/36 - Pink

Half Hearted Hero - A Thousand Miles - Farewell Party - #/51 - Black w/ Streaks

What an amzing package and long may the collectors club continue!

Is it gonna be another cover? Or was that just for this one?

I'm not 100% sure yet. All I know is that the band is awesome and kids on this board will be stoked, there will be boosters and booster boxes. Not sure about packaging, song or songs, etc. etc. But they (and i for that matter) are super busy so we decided fall would be about right.

Do you think we should do the action figure style packaging again or change it up? It was a lot of work to do those, I'm thinking maybe just something more traditional but blind packaged again. .

Definitely printing more near 500 next time. 300 went way to fast and I feel a few people missed out.

I'm not 100% sure yet. All I know is that the band is awesome and kids on this board will be stoked, there will be boosters and booster boxes. Not sure about packaging, song or songs, etc. etc. But they (and i for that matter) are super busy so we decided fall would be about right.

Do you think we should do the action figure style packaging again or change it up? It was a lot of work to do those, I'm thinking maybe just something more traditional but blind packaged again. .

Definitely printing more near 500 next time. 300 went way to fast and I feel a few people missed out.

the action figure packaging was an awesome idea, but when i took them out of their brown bags, the bag with the record in it was already partially/totally peeled off from the cardboard.

again anyone wanting to sell any of those get at me i will pay for whatever on thurs if i need it .

I still have my sealed booster box, no clue whats in it. Kinda wanna save it, kinda wannna open it, kinda wanna sell it. . .

ahhhhh

I think you should save it, and open it down the road.... but if you do decide to sell it, you should sell it to me since I was one of the first to comment on the facebook page, but missed out cause I was at work and couldn't order from my phone!

the action figure packaging was an awesome idea, but when i took them out of their brown bags, the bag with the record in it was already partially/totally peeled off from the cardboard.

Action figures are meant to be taken out of the package! In all seriousness if you want to re-apply it, just use a glue stick. I used something that could be taken off easily because I knew some kids would want to take it off and some would want to leave as is.

Quoting myself:

I were never able to get the song for download, and now the song has been taken down from mediafire, and I can't use american iTunes, so I'm asking if someone could upload the song to mediafire again, preferably a 320 kbps mp3 or a high quality VBR mp3. And then post the link here or PM me.

Dunno what I could do to make up for it though... But to say THANK YOU in advance...

• 2 weeks later...