Farewell Party Collectors Club Got Mine Today:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunburst - 1
sunburst /1

How did two people get a record that's out of 1?

I got a TEST PRESSING (15/15), I would like to trade for a few of the rarer variants.

I am especially interested in:

Not See Through Green - 1

Rainy Cloud - 1

Ghastly - 3

Not Salmon - 2

Purple Puke - 2

Silver Sneakers - 2

Sunburst - 1

Solid Black - 8

Orange -7

Salmon - 4

I also have a White w/Pink I would like to trade for a Solid Black.

Let me know if you have any interest.

<3

got my booster pack today. mostly got all commons and no toys :| haha

black with streaks /51

not orange /36

yellow /26

white /24

salmon /4

don't bum! You could flip that /4 for probably double what you paid for it! Sorry about the toy. Not everyone scored!

It's all good! I'm probably going to keep them all as a whole. :) Sent you a PM, too! :)

Mine came today. I made a video of the unboxing. It's sure to be annoying and far too long. I'll upload it after I'm done being a nerd on the PS3. I didn't really get anything rare, which is kind of a bummer. So I'll be giving up at least three or four of them. My rarest was dirty white /11. Looking for a test press for trade(multiples of mine) or money otherwise. I was stoked on the packaging and time that went into these though, so regardless of rarity, stoked on getting one of these in the mail. Makes me want to work with some labels on fun packaging in the future!

Mine came today. I made a video of the unboxing. It's sure to be annoying and far too long. I'll upload it after I'm done being a nerd on the PS3. I didn't really get anything rare, which is kind of a bummer. So I'll be giving up at least three or four of them. My rarest was dirty white /11. Looking for a test press for trade(multiples of mine) or money otherwise. I was stoked on the packaging and time that went into these though, so regardless of rarity, stoked on getting one of these in the mail. Makes me want to work with some labels on fun packaging in the future!

Sorry you didn't get anything super rare dustin. Stoked on your youtube pokemon video. Maybe next time around there could be some screen printed covers thrown in there eh? eh??

Makes me want to work with some labels on fun packaging in the future!

We should so do something awesome for my next release ill fill you in on details later.

Hell yeah, I'm down. I'm looking into die cutting right now as well, not sure if I can afford any sort of setup, but I'm gonna look into it anyways. Sure we can come up with something interesting!

Guest markovianprocess
Hmm thinking bout flipping my sealed booster box, that make me shitty?

Not if you give the money to orphans with diseases.

Got mine today and didn't get anything to rare. A idea for next time might guarantee one rare per booster box like something under 10, which is what they do with sports cards etc..

Anyways here is what I got. I am probably just keeping one so I would be down to trade or sell the rest. Or if somebody wants the whole thing with booster box get at me.

Black with Streaks /51

Not Orange /36

Pink /36

White /24

Purple /14

Brian