USPS Sat Delivery...

TFP

I'm all about saving money, but the sad part is you just KNOW some slimy congressman has already figured out another way to spend that money on something retarded. So we've given up a service and received no real savings in return. I wish we had a president who just didn't give a fuck about getting reelected and was like "I'm going to cut, cut, cut spending everywhere I can and no one is going to do shit about it." He wouldn't get to be president next time, but how dope would that be. "Bye bye bitches, I just saved you 7 trillion dollars."

I'm all about saving money, but the sad part is you just KNOW some slimy congressman has already figured out another way to spend that money on something retarded. So we've given up a service and received no real savings in return. I wish we had a president who just didn't give a fuck about getting reelected and was like "I'm going to cut, cut, cut spending everywhere I can and no one is going to do shit about it." He wouldn't get to be president next time, but how dope would that be. "Bye bye bitches, I just saved you 7 trillion dollars."

the post office is a seperate entity from the US gov homeboy... the money they save will just stay within the post office. Its a weird set up. Apparently the company most effected by this is going to be Netflix.

I'm all about saving money, but the sad part is you just KNOW some slimy congressman has already figured out another way to spend that money on something retarded. So we've given up a service and received no real savings in return. I wish we had a president who just didn't give a fuck about getting reelected and was like "I'm going to cut, cut, cut spending everywhere I can and no one is going to do shit about it." He wouldn't get to be president next time, but how dope would that e. "Bye bye bitches, I just saved you 7 trillion dollars."

the post office is a seperate entity from the US gov homeboy... the money they save will just stay within the post office. Its a weird set up. Apparently the company most effected by this is going to be Netflix.

That Netflix stuff is a bummer. Seems my movies always arrive on Saturdays.