Mylene Sheath GFE and Angel Eyes preorder news!

Should have waited to order both together...

Do they combine shipping like VC used to?

order the combo, then email and cancel the first order. They're legit

I meant Angel Eyes and Gifts, not both Gifts colors, my bad. I shot them an email last night, so we'll see. It isn't a big deal either way, just stoked on awesome music.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have expected it but am still blown away that all of the Baby Blue editions are gone. That's fucking awesome for GFE and the Sheath. This summer will be huge for the both of them.

shit already??? my oh my, it WILL be a massive summer for the Sheath.

Yeah dude. Sheath posted on their Twitter about five HOURS ago. That thing sold out in 12 hours or so. http://twitter.com/Mylene_Sheath/status/17029076821

I think its great the blue sold out so fast but there are also 5 different packages and order options for the blue vinyl as opposed to only 2 for the gold.

I expect those who bought the blue and who didn't purchase the combo pack or part of another package are only buying because it is the rarest one (as you would expect.) I think it's crazy you can still snag some of those 1st pressings of Beware of Safety - It Is Curtains even though they have been reduced in price and have been up forever. Although the screen printed and or splatter were the first to sell out of that pressing a long time ago.

In summary: people love limited short run/rare pressings of vinyl even though cds sound better and you should probably buy every pressing of all of their records so you can hang them on your wall and because this is the best label ever!

I bought the blue and didn't purchase the combo pack or another package. It's only cuz I have no monies though or I would have gotten the package with everything haha :D

So crazy that the blue is already gone. Reminds of Above The Earth, Below The Sky that sold out in a few hours as well.

And the whole album is up for streaming at absolutepunk.net. !

people love limited short run/rare pressings of vinyl even though cds sound better

oh NO man, lets not get into the whole vinyl vs CD sound war! haha! i disagree entirely that CDs sound better than vinyl (except if the record suffers from inner groove distortion), but as with all music, its the eye (or ear, in this case) of the beholder thing. i do love the pops and crackles from vinyl.

but yes dude, people do LOOOOVE those limited runs. i am also shocked that the BoS 1st press is still around.

I expect those who bought the blue and who didn't purchase the combo pack or part of another package are only buying because it is the rarest one (as you would expect.) [...] people love limited short run/rare pressings of vinyl even though cds sound better and you should probably buy every pressing of all of their records so you can hang them on your wall and because this is the best label ever!

Or, you know; blue > orange. That was the deciding factor for me. Since I'm not a variant whore, the choice was pretty obvious.