FAR - "At Night We Live" pre-order specials

[image]

The release date of FAR's comeback album is coming closer: "At Night We Live" is going to be available in stores at May 28th on Arctic Rodeo in Europe!

We will offer the album for pre-order at the Arctic Rodeo web store from April 19th.

There will be special packages besides the standard CD edition and the normal LP available for a limited time :

The CD Special Edition Package 1 will contain a double CD incl. the album CD + bonus CD (incl. 3 bonus tracks) + button + sticker, packed in a printed wooden cigar box.

The CD Special Edition Package 2 will have the same content + T-shirt.

Last but not least, we will offer a LP+CD Package which is going to contain a vinyl LP + Arctic Rodeo CD (incl. Far album, mp3s and free mp3 label compilation) + Button + Sticker + T-Shirt.

These packages can only be pre-ordered between April 19th and May 10th!

http://www.arcticrodeorecordings.com

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after Jonah finished playing his Plush show during SXSW this past year year his iPod was hooked up to the P.A. and he was just blaring the new Far record as he was breaking down and waiting for the next band to set up...made no announcement about what was being played, there might have been 3 of us in there paying close attention to every song being played. the three songs were pretty damn good...different, but definitely good.

Last but not least, we will offer a LP+CD Package which is going to contain a vinyl LP + Arctic Rodeo CD (incl. Far album, mp3s and free mp3 label compilation) + Button + Sticker + T-Shirt.

Does this vinyl pack include the Special Edition 2 Disc CD or just the standard single disc. If not will you offer the 2 disc CD in a pack with the vinyl as it appears you are offering every other item in the previous packs in the vinyl pack?

I can't wait to hear this album!

In general, I haven't cared for Jonah's last bunch of releases on the whole...it's like everything he's done has had just a few decent songs. I'm even iffy on Volunteers. I HATED that goddamn "Pony" cover, because the song is fucking stupid. So I'm not getting my hopes super high for this.

any more info on the Vagrant release like pressing info

All I know is the following, which was taken from the Far website:

"Limited to 500. Double LP Blue & White. Vinyl also inlcudes a digital download card and lyrics."

I'm hoping this pressing is limited to Merchlackey as I've seen the LP up on Amazon & Interpunk too but they didn't specify pressing info however both have cheaper shipping (well Amazon do at least).

I just saw Jonah and Chuck Ragan at The Troubadour for the Haiti benefit on 3/30. It was the first time I had seen Jonah since he was in Far and he sounded pretty damn good. During his set he sang Water & Solutions which turned into Superhero then finished up as W&S and it was effing beautiful. Did anyone else make it out that night?