Conan O'Brien Live!

I've heard nothing but good things about Reggie, but am driving two hours, losing an hour due to time zone change, and going straight from work...hoping for the best!

You're going to the show tonight? I'm taking the wife for our anniversary.

Awesome! Yeah, my wife and I are meeting my family there. Should be a good time!

Show was so awesome. Ended up getting there a few minutes before Reggie went on, so I didn't miss anything. Jack McBrayer and Evander Holyfield each came out to pull the Walker Texas Ranger Lever! Conan walked right by my section and then turned the other way when he came into the crowd...hopes went way up then way down, ha. The band was so awesome, they were so much fun to watch. When I went to a Late Night taping they did some performing before the show, which was great, but they put so much more into this. And seeing Conan play with them was wonderful. Seven Nation Army was definitely a highlight, it was perfect. From the time the band started to the time the show ended was probably two hours and fifteen minutes or so, but it went by so fast. You could tell everybody was having a great time. Sorry for the rambling.

They didn't play "Seven Nation Army" in Chicago, which is a bummer, but we did get John C. Reilly and Brian Urlacher to pull the Walker Lever. I left satisfied!

I would have loved to see John C. Reilly, but was really excited to see Jack McBrayer. Not gonna lie, I was half expecting to see Will Ferrell or Tom Hanks to close out the tour...that would have blown my mind.

Show was killer. Sound was pretty bad in the baloney where we were sitting, but still pretty much laughed the whole time. Watts is like if TV on the Radio didn't have to worry about writing songs. Dude is awesome. Also my wife had never seen the "walker told me I have AIDS" clip before and just about died. Totally worth it.