PO/TP: Pianos Become the Teeth - Old Pride LP

finally!

We've teamed up with Mayfly Records to bring this awesome album to vinyl and couldn't be more excited.

Pianos Become The Teeth Old Pride LP. We've made 200 on Green and 300 on a White/Green mix. If you'd like both, we have a package for both available here. The LP comes with a poster, a download card, and a 33x22 inch poster.

This will be shipping out prior to release week (June 8th) and will be shipped media mail unless ordered with a shirt. Refunds on the cost of shipping will be given if necessary

Every pre-order for this LP will be entered for a chance to win a test pressing!!

http://topshelfrecords.bigcartel.com/category/vinyl

xfactor675, you beat us to it! Thanks.

Here are some more details:

LP/Shirt package deal

[image]

LP bundle (one of each color vinyl)

[image]

Single LP

[image]

Also, all of our albums come with an immediate download of the record. Thank you to everyone who has pre ordered so far.

Nick, June 11th will be their release show/tour kick off show.

• 4 weeks later...
I was about to buy this and the new We Were Skeletons but shipping for two $11 LPs is $9!!!

We refund the difference if the cost of shipping is less. Our store isn't set up to charge different rates right now so we need to charge enough to cover our shipping if someone were to order a shirt with vinyl since that cannot be shipped media mail. Hope that makes sense.

I was about to buy this and the new We Were Skeletons but shipping for two $11 LPs is $9!!!

We refund the difference if the cost of shipping is less. Our store isn't set up to charge different rates right now so we need to charge enough to cover our shipping if someone were to order a shirt with vinyl since that cannot be shipped media mail. Hope that makes sense.

I see. Well I'll go ahead and order them today, thanks!

I see. Well I'll go ahead and order them today, thanks!

Righteous man, thanks for the support!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...