Junius - Self Titled 2XLP Preorder

Hey gang!

We've started taking preorders for Junius' self-titled album. We're so happy to finally be getting this album out on vinyl, it has been a LONG time comin for the boys! Details are below, as always get in touch with any and all questions by replying directly to this email! All preorders will ship in early June, thanks so much guys... and enjoy!!!!

[image]

Translucent red/black swirl vinyl, limited to 100 HERE

[image]

Translucent red vinyl, limited to 300 HERE

[image]

Both colors at a $5 discount HERE

[image]

Both Junius full lengths on vinyl at a $7 discount! HERE

"The long awaited vinyl pressing of Junius' self-titled 2007 debut full length, which combined their two previous ep's - 2004's "Forcing Out The Silence" and 2006's "Blood Is Bright". Mastered for vinyl with expanded artwork, this deluxe reissue comes housed in a heavyweight 350gsm gatefold jacket with matte lamination and intricate spot gloss throughout. 45rpm for maximum fidelity and colored vinyl to accent the artwork. You can check out "Hiding Knives" from the album right HERE, if you're the type that likes to sample before purchasing =) Or if you're the type that likes to read a little review action before making up your mind, here's what some people having been saying about Junius:

"A perfect hybrid of Neurosis and the Smiths, striking a stunning balance of brutality and beauty. Spellbinding and heartbreaking, gripping from the first note to the last. A hard rock dream come true." - Rolling Stone

"A rich, immersive experience, a bleak jewel of a record that takes obsession as its theme and rewards it in equal measure." - Pitchfork

"This moody and atmospheric effort from black-clad four-piece Junius is nothing short of breathtaking. 9/10" - Rock Sound

"Beautifully crafted, genuinely intellectual, and deeply moving." - Alternative Press

"Crushing post-rock with soaring vocals-think the Deftones finding the Cure for Neurosis." - Revolver

"An immersive experience... truly fascinating. 9/10" - Outburn

"Junius leaves their unfathomable artistic mark on the Post Rock genre with what may very well be considered their true masterpiece." - Decoy Music

"Martyrdom is a brooding opus of frenetic crescendos, sweeping vocals and celestial landscapes." - Magnet

"Simply gargantuan. Junius push the sonic envelope so that every note rings as long and as dramatic as possible. While other bands may be overcome by this ambition, Junius succeed... in a very large way." - Fuel TV"

***THIS IS A PREORDER AND WILL SHIP TO YOU IN EARLY JUNE***

xoxo,

Lindsay & Joel <3

i don't get it. you?

The Mylene Sheath is like Project Mayhem you decide your own level of involvement. I think Dinosaur! is like our 3rd guy in charge sort of like a mailorder chief of staff. Due to boundary restraints and the FUCKING OCEAN this individual does a great job and spreadin da wurd. I believe I am a sort of Janitor in this organization but I am always willing to die in battle for the greater good.

:salutes tall and proud to the post rock psychadelic metal shoegaze faithful:

I didn't receive money back or replies to the 3 e-mail i sent, but fuck the money, the only important thing is that lp is coming and i will receive it...

I 4 years i'm ordering from USA i was fucked 4 times, then it's not a new thing for me...

Byez

I hate being that guy but I have never once not gotten something I have ordered from the Mylene Sheath in fact the first record they sent to me. I screwed up and put the wrong address. When they got it back on their end they contacted me to see what was up. You think maybe your mailman is a scandalous because if so I can put a hit out for you...just saying.

but then again I am not from Italy.

:salutes tall and proud to the post rock psychadelic metal shoegaze faithful:

i salute thee swoop! thanks for the words bro but its the honest truth that its such a pleasure to be involved with the Sheath. we gotta a nutter little family going on over there and everyone in it are the best people i've never met. ;D

ocean is FUCKING huge. the band AND the damn water....

i love sheath releases but i just can't get into junius. it sucks, because i'd love to support them more :(

best customer service in the biz though. i really appreciate their personal touches, and they definitely take care of you if there's a problem and you call it to their attention. sent me a free copy of the new beware of safety cd because an order i placed was missed by them in a busy time.

mylene should distro more denovali!!! coughmouseonthekeyscough

we're currently again trying to work something out with an US distributor. this time I'm more convinced that it's the right place. so hopefully in 2 months all of our stuff will be available in the US for a more or less fair price (if it's possible with the constantly bad USD/ euro rate and the expensive shipping). we definitely try to make the records as cheap as possible if this deal happens. fingers crossed. :)

and yes... support mylene sheath. two of the nicest people we ever were in touch with.

mylene should distro more denovali!!! coughmouseonthekeyscough

we're currently again trying to work something out with an US distributor. this time I'm more convinced that it's the right place. so hopefully in 2 months all of our stuff will be available in the US for a more or less fair price (if it's possible with the constantly bad USD/ euro rate and the expensive shipping). we definitely try to make the records as cheap as possible if this deal happens. fingers crossed. :)

and yes... support mylene sheath. two of the nicest people we ever were in touch with.

Great News!