Gaslight Anthem/CHAMBERLAIN/Tim Barry summer tour!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, wiltern is crazy. maybe on a later full tour for this album but i thought they would do something around henry fonda size like last time.

anyone know anything about the concert in the park series in SD? might try to hit that up.

EDIT: fuck, san jose? shitty ass absolutepunk had it in san diego

yeah, wiltern is crazy. maybe on a later full tour for this album but i thought they would do something around henry fonda size like last time.

Yea same here considering last time I saw them play was at Chain Reaction. I hope, for them, that they sell out the Wiltern but I doubt they will.

yeah, i saw them at the fonda the night before since i already had blink tickets for the next night but would have loved to be at that chain show.

unless one of their singles gets big on 98.7 or something again like great expectations did i dont see them selling it out. and there seem to be less solid singles on this album too.

How is Pop's in St. Louis? Anyone know?

Looking at either that or Minneapolis...anything would be better than the HOB in Chicago.

The last time GA played in St. Louis they played at Pops which was last September. Overall the place holds 1500 BUT, there are also two stages. Gaslight played the side stage and there were maybe 150 to 175 people there. The stage they play on is determined by how many tickets are sold. Overall it is a decent club. Sounds good and if they do play on the larger stage you may be able to chill out upstairs and watch. It's also a non smoking venue and there are two strip clubs with in walking distance. One is in the same parking lot.

The July 16th show is also my birthday. Unfortunately, I may be in Knoxville, TN that night...

Nofx is playing there on Saturday. It's their first non Warped Tour St. Louis show in 13 years.

Pop's sucks. Avoid.

Who pissed on you there?

I guess I should clarify: Sauget, Illinois, sucks. Pop's has a pretty good sound system and decent lines of sight, although the only things near it are two strip clubs and a gas station. The kids there are kind of racist/ignorant, too--at least the ones I interacted with.

Who pissed on you there?

I guess I should clarify: Sauget, Illinois, sucks. Pop's has a pretty good sound system and decent lines of sight, although the only things near it are two strip clubs and a gas station. The kids there are kind of racist/ignorant, too--at least the ones I interacted with.

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up... But there is OTB in the gas station!!!

Who pissed on you there?

Who did you see there?

Yea same here considering last time I saw them play was at Chain Reaction. I hope, for them, that they sell out the Wiltern but I doubt they will.

I bet you they sell out the bottom tier and probably don't sell the top tier.

Who did you see there?

I was there with the AP Tour back in 2008.

stupid concert in the park shit instead of a real show...

whatever I'll go, hopefully there aren't as many people as the 3eb show i saw there which was pretty miserable.

Probably as many or more. 85% of the people who go don't even care about the band. They're what the radio station used to call "prize pigs". Families who did anything free and would always hound the sponsors for free shit. They are, as you described, miserable.