TP/PO: THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM American Slang LP

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM American Slang LP Half Black/Half Green w/ White Splatter vinyl (VC exclusive)

THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM "American Slang" LP Black 180 Gram Vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=SDTGAas

You should know the deal by now. We have an exclusive color of the new Gaslight Anthem album, "American Slang". It is out of a pressing of 500 copies on Half Black/Half Green w/ White Splatter. We are also selling copies of the 180 Gram black vinyl. Both Side One Dummy and No Idea will have their own exclusive colors (for sale today). There is also a European version for sale but not sure where it will be available from. For those of you trying to get each variant, good luck.

We please ask that you don't purchase more than 2 copies. If you do, we will more than likely cancel and refund any additional copies if you purchase more than 2 copies. We expect this pre-order to sell out really, really quickly, and we just want as many people to be able to get a copy of what we think is an incredible album.

Your purchase will enter you for a chance to win 1 of 2 test pressings. I wish you good luck my friends. This is a pre-order; the album isn't due in stores until June 15th which means we won't have copies til around the week before to ship to you.

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure what to do, i only want one copy and have already ordered from sideone but now realise it says no international orders. I dont know what they are going to do about my order. Dont want to miss out

I'm guessing that S1D will take care of you... and if they don't, I bet you can get one of the VC exclusives from a board member (like myself) who blindly ordered an extra for a buddy who may not want it. Keep the faith, mate!

not sure what to do, i only want one copy and have already ordered from sideone but now realise it says no international orders. I dont know what they are going to do about my order. Dont want to miss out

I would order from VC. pretty sure Side One Dummy will cancel any international orders. it says pretty clearly on the site as well..

as for this PO, so glad I got up early after having worked night. and it's sunny in Norway today! yay!

Asked this in the other thread. Is the VC exclusive 180 gram as well?

Vinyl Collective Exclusive Color – 500 on Dip Half Black/Half Cover Green (White Splatter on Cover Green side)

No Idea Exclusive Color – 500 on Dip Half Black/Half White (Cover Green Splatter on White side)

Side One Dummy Exclusive Color – 500 on 180 Gram, closest shade of Gray match the cover art

European Pressing – 1000 on 180 Gram Green Vinyl (not necessarily exclusive to any one retailer)

180 Gram Black Vinyl Pressing – There will be a 180 Gram Vinyl Pressing along with the above, once the colored variants sell out, all future represses will be on 180 Gram Black Vinyl.

so guess not.