LOVEDRUG - EP Part 1 VINYL

• 4 weeks later...

Just a quick update:

For those of you who haven't ordered or don't know what's going on: These came directly from the band and there was an issue with the pressing. (The lathes were not cut correctly). They play perfectly fine on turntables with a counterweight that are calibrated correctly. (in most cases). So it got past the plant, past the band, past me. When I play it on my cheap crosley turntable for instance, the needle does not stay in the grooves. I let the band know, and I stopped selling them in my store.

Update for everyone:

I was told the plant is doing a repress to make things right. Today I got notification that replacement copies are en route to me now. They are on red vinyl, and they play perfectly on any turntable. Once I get them, I will ship out replacement records to anyone who bought one. I will also put them back for sale in our store.

If you buy a copy from our store, you will receive a sealed copy (that plays fine on most turntables), along with an unsealed red copy that plays great on all turntables.

Any questions? let me know!

Looks great!!

I know this doesn't involve you, but my friend purchased a copy directly from lovedrugs site and it skips as well.

He contacted them, but never heard anything back. Do you know if new copies are getting sent out to those people too?

i know they have enough copies to fix everyone's, but i'm not 100% what their manager (handing the orders) is doing about the problem. Hopefully they are sending out new copies to everyone.

But, for those of you who ordered from me, the second press was mailed out to everyone (whether you emailed me or not) today. You should be getting these by the end of the week hopefully!

Looks great!!

I know this doesn't involve you, but my friend purchased a copy directly from lovedrugs site and it skips as well.

He contacted them, but never heard anything back. Do you know if new copies are getting sent out to those people too?

i know they have enough copies to fix everyone's, but i'm not 100% what their manager (handing the orders) is doing about the problem. Hopefully they are sending out new copies to everyone.

But, for those of you who ordered from me, the second press was mailed out to everyone (whether you emailed me or not) today. You should be getting these by the end of the week hopefully!

I received no reply to the messages I sent to the bands posted email address ([email protected]). However, when I messaged their management ([email protected]), I was told a replacement would be shipped out to me.