bayside

Guest falloutcollapse
the whole victory tour sucks so bad. bayside is a great band and its awesome to see theyre still goin strong after beatz died, but the rest of that crap opening for them is embarassing

Who's opening?

Guest kingbuzzo
i was able to get in free last night but i decided against it because the tour is so fucking terrible. i really like bayside, but not enough to see through driver side impact and the other crap on that tour.

It seems like every time they tour they have horrible bands with them. As a result I've never seen them.

the whole victory tour sucks so bad. bayside is a great band and its awesome to see theyre still goin strong after beatz died, but the rest of that crap opening for them is embarassing

Who's opening?

dude i didnt recgonize you with the avatar change

also the sleeping, june, a day to remember, driver side impact

Thats where these guys are from, right?

[image]

Oh man, that was a good episode, too. The class is planning their senior trip to a national park, then Mr. Belding's cool brother Rod shows up and convinces them to let him take them whitewater rafting, only to flake out at the last moment to go boink a stewardess. Talk about drama!

Thats where these guys are from, right?

[image]

Oh man, that was a good episode, too. The class is planning their senior trip to a national park, then Mr. Belding's cool brother Rod shows up and convinces them to let him take them whitewater rafting, only to flake out at the last moment to go boink a stewardess. Talk about drama!

Fucking great eye, that was a good episode.

That really was a great show, though. I remember coming home from school and watching back to back episodes on TNT and then right when that was finished TBS would show back to back episodes (was it the other way around?). Fucking amazing.

yeah, i know. the victory tour in 2003(or 04?) was bad ass. Catch 22, Grade, Taking Back Sunday, soooo fun!

yeah, i know. the victory tour in 2003(or 04?) was bad ass. Catch 22, Grade, Taking Back Sunday, soooo fun!

yeah that was the year that victory started to crap out... they lost taking back sunday, thursday, thrice wouldnt sign with them, grade split up, all their big credibility bands were gone and they had to scramble and throw bands like hawthorne heights into the spotlight