has Punknews "Jumped the Shark"?

I definitely do think they still have a LOT of good content. Just seemed to be that some of the shit they cover almost causes pain...FOB, Good Charlote etc... seriously that shit needs to go...especially when it's shit about Wentz crying because somebody made fun of his girlfriend.

if for nothing else I figured this was meant as a good conversation topic.

And by partial you mean bias. ;)

I think partial works: # S: (adj) fond, partial ((followed by `of' or `to') having a strong preference or liking for) "fond of chocolate"; "partial to horror movies"

I am partial to punknews.org (compared to any other site)

Although I also have bias.

I know I was just hinting at you having bias. Thanks to tenth grade english I have quite the vocabulary.

My only complaint about Punknews is the lack of checking sources. There have been countless stories run in recent years that are full of factual errors, too. It wouldn't be a problem for any other site, but the Org is the biggest, so if people see it on there, it must be true.

By the way, Pete Wentz didn't send a cease and desist to that shitty band Neurosonic. The dude made it up. But the 'Org didn't run that dude's retraction...

i still like it, but the reviews section has gone to shit.

If you want to spice up the reviews, do what I do. Take every review written by Brian and read it out loud in the best/worst New York accent you can fake. It really gives the writing a fresh flavor.

Ask Heisel or Amsterdamned and they'll agree with me.