my life sucks. need legal help.

soooo im at a friends house last night and a girl i am really good friends with accuses me of messing up her car and slaps me really, really hard in the face twice.

what she was accusing me of doing was standing on top of her car and denting the roof in. i never actually did this but she blamed me and says two people said it was me (my roommate and his girlfriend who is the girls best friend).

Today she filed a police report on me for the damage. What do i do? and if she really wants to be a bitch about it, can i press charges on her for slapping me?

Guest adam526

You could always go with the "I'll press charges against you for slapping me if you don't drop the charges against me" type deal. They seem to work in the movies.

Isn't this like, the third legal troubles thread you've made?

If this goes to court, please get on Judge Judy and give me a shout out.

one of my best friends had her old roommate trying to sue her about a deposit, and he tried to take it to judge judy and they got accepted.

she wouldn't go and i was so mad

"hey man. sorry i havent been on i just spent a couple days in the hospital with a really bad flu and dehydration. good thing it happened during finals week so i got to deal with that. the package is packed up with the mailing label on it my roommate should have brought it to the post office today since im at my parents house getting better. i put in an extra record for being a late asshole. i am really sorry."

"hey man. i have had a rough week. i had all my shipments acked up and ready to go out the next day and that night i got a phone call that my grandma was in the hospital and had to drive 4 hours nort to where she lived. thats where i have been te last almost week and i came back home right into final week. the records will go out tomorrow. i truly apologize and did not mean to be shitty."

"hey man i meant to message you back sorry. they will go out thursday as i had to wait for mailers from a friend because my mailers got wet in my garage."

I guess I won't be getting my records either. Also, add celticfan1511 to the no records list. I am currently out $86, I paid April 5th.