7 hour take home exam

Guest conoley

2.25 hours left. so brutal!

I believe you mean b00tal!

I hated college tests. The worst course I ever took was an online course for oceanography. It was literally a 20 hour a week course because of the workload. Luckily, it was the only thing I was doing that semester other than a small claims case against an old landlord.

Screw take home

yeah, im so glad im never going to have to take another college test or exam forever.

I have one more exam, but it isn't for college and I can't take it for about another 4 years. It is the exam for Professional Engineering certification. It is 8 hours long and supposedly brutally difficult, and I am taking it by choice...

I took the Fundamentals of Engineering exam in 2006 right before I graduated. It was an 8 hour exam too. I beat the shit out of it, then slept for 15 hours. It also caused me to miss the Alk3/AM! show the night before it.

Boo exams! Congrats on finishing yours!

I had a take home patent law exam that we had for a week...teacher said it should take about 8-12 hours, took me almost 20 to work through the whole thing...and I had to make time for it in between classes, and studying for my other finals...shit is not tight

Is patent law your emphasis/major/whatever, or just a class? If it is your degree, how long is your program? I was thinking bolstering my Engineering degree with an MBA and a patent law degree before I graduated, but I don't feel like giving my entire life to academics now that I am out of school...

Guest conoley
I had a take home patent law exam that we had for a week...teacher said it should take about 8-12 hours, took me almost 20 to work through the whole thing...and I had to make time for it in between classes, and studying for my other finals...shit is not tight

One week? Brutal. I have my patent exam next week, but it's only 3 hours. Man...a week.

Patent law isn't my focus, I'm doing IP law, but I took Patent this last semester...realized I didn't really like patent law, more into copyright and trademark...but it's all good.

Patents are hot right now, especially in certain engineering fields, and you can make a lot of cash doing it. It's just tedious and not really for me though.

I'm stoked now cause I only have one more final left and it's next friday...woohoo