Tours: AUSTIN LUCAS W/ Damion Suomi,Cory Branan,Wo

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

We are excited to announce 3 legs of a full United States tour where Austin Lucas will be supporting the release of "Collection", a new album that collects pretty much all of his vinyl-only tracks on one full length album. Each leg of the tour features different support acts. Leg 1 of the tour will feature Damion Suomi & The Minor Prophets; Leg 2 will feature the Wooden Sky; and Leg 3 will feature Cory Branan. Please mark these dates on your calendar, I will be marking July 14th in Denver at the HI-Dive.

Austin Lucas is currently touring in the UK. You can purchase "Collection" on CD at Interpunk and get a free coozie while supplies last. "Collection" will soon be released digitally and on vinyl.

Austin Lucas w/ Damion Suomi & The Minor Prophets

6/3/2010 Orlando,FL @ Will's Pub

6/4/2010 Gainesville,FL @ The Atlantic

6/5/2010 Mt Pleasant, SC @ Village Tavern

6/6/2010 Chapel Hill, NC @ Local 506

6/8/2010 Philadelphia, PA @ TBD

6/9/2010 NYC, NY @ TBD

6/10/2010 Boston, MA @ Great Scott

6/11/2010 Brooklyn, NY @ TBD

6/12/2010 Albany @ TBD

Austin Lucas w/ The Wooden Sky

6/19/2010 Lansing, MI @ Mac's Bar

6/20/2010 Cleveland, OH @ Beachland

6/22/2010 Bloomington, IN @ Bishop

6/23/2010 Chicago, IL @ Ronny's

6/24/2010 Milwaukee, WI @ TBD

6/25/2010 Minneapolis, MN @ Triple Rock

6/26/2010 Fargo, ND @ TBD

Austin Lucas w/ Cory Branan

7/6/2010 Seattle, WA @ TBD

7/7/2010 Portland, OR @ White Eagle

7/8/2010 Portland, OR @ White Eagle

7/10/2010 Redding, CA @ Bombay's

7/11/2010 San Francisco, CA @ Thee Parkside

7/12/10 Los Angeles, CA @ Hotel Café

7/14/10 Denver, CO @ Hi Dive

7/15/10 Salt Lake City @ TBD

7/16/10 Jackson, WY @ TBD

7/17/10 Missoula, MT @ Bike Doctor

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':zu81btyj]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':zu81btyj]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

• 2 months later...

Went to the San Francisco show last night. My first time seeing Cory Branan, and he was great. It was Sunday, and there were so few people there by the end that halfway into Austin's set he looked back toward the sound guys and said, "Would it offend anyone if we just move this outside onto the patio so people can smoke?" So we moved outside and crowded around him and Christina Wagner while they finished up the set. It was a pretty great night.

Picked up a copy of the special silkscreened cover version of "Somebody Loves You"(#22/300) and the Cory Branan/Jon Snodgrass split. Also, they had like 7 copies of a split demo CD with 5 new songs from Austin and 4 songs from Christina, one featuring Austin. It's really good.

I was really excited to see Christina Wagner. She only played one of her songs during Austin's set, but I'm sold on her. Virgil! Sign her and put out a record!

Guest Admin
Went to the San Francisco show last night. My first time seeing Cory Branan, and he was great. It was Sunday, and there were so few people there by the end that halfway into Austin's set he looked back toward the sound guys and said, "Would it offend anyone if we just move this outside onto the patio so people can smoke?" So we moved outside and crowded around him and Christina Wagner while they finished up the set. It was a pretty great night.

Picked up a copy of the special silkscreened cover version of "Somebody Loves You"(#22/300) and the Cory Branan/Jon Snodgrass split. Also, they had like 7 copies of a split demo CD with 5 new songs from Austin and 4 songs from Christina, one featuring Austin. It's really good.

I was really excited to see Christina Wagner. She only played one of her songs during Austin's set, but I'm sold on her. Virgil! Sign her and put out a record!

hopefully she is playing tomorrow in Denver. I liked what I heard on her myspace. thanks for making it out to see Austin and Cory on a Sunday night

I missed the show in Seattle due to another show the same night, with bands I hadn't seen before (heartsounds, nothington, riot before, know your saints). So yeah, bummer to miss him. Sucks he (austin lucas) lives in Portland, but rarely plays Seattle, ugh

I wanted to see Nothington and The Riot Before so bad, but it was the weekend before I'd already planned to go see Swingin Utters for the first time, and then drive to San Fran for Austin/Cory the next day. I tried, but couldn't find anyone to ride with me and help with the expenses.

Like I said earlier, though, I'm in love with Christina Wagner...and Cory Branan was fucking hilarious, and just all around badass on Sunday. Two days later I still feel fucking great from that show. I went to work Monday night and was actually in a good mood and being extra nice to the customers even though I had to drive 3 hours hungover to get home.