PO: The Juliana Theory "Music From Another Room"

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Finished the test press sleeves for this - they turned out awesome. Glow in the dark like crazy too!

[image]

The label (Enjoy the Ride Records) will be posting only 5 of these for sale and they will come with a slipmat that will also be printed with glow in the dark ink. I don't know when they'll be put up but an announcement will be made soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my test press in the mail! It's beautiful.. The record itself sounds amazing, and while there is some background noise, it really wasn't too noticeable while it was playing. The effort and detail that went into the sleeves is amazing. Bravo both to Ross Shotland for the release and to Patrick Emmons for putting his time into making it pretty.

[image]

I have a terrible camera, but pictures are here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeremyisliving/sets/72157624857952324/

Just got my test press in the mail! It's beautiful.. The record itself sounds amazing, and while there is some background noise, it really wasn't too noticeable while it was playing. The effort and detail that went into the sleeves is amazing. Bravo both to Ross Shotland for the release and to Patrick Emmons for putting his time into making it pretty.

[image]

I have a terrible camera, but pictures are here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeremyisliving/sets/72157624857952324/

Did you buy it from the label? I've been checking their site bi-weekly to see if they listed any of these to no avail.