Blink - 182 - Self-Titled

I am going to enjoy watching these get flipped...you know it's going to happen because some people are morons, don't do research and pay ebay prices for a record that is probably still in print.

Whatever, I will probably try and snag the 180-Gram...if not the p/g swirl.

Edit: What's the deal with this:

I’m very excited to announce that Mightier Than Sword Records will be releasing Blink-182’s “Self-Titled” 2xLP vinyl on July 13th. Pre-order for the record will begin May 24th at 12 PM EST in the MTS Webstore.

If tests are done, it shouldn't take over 2 months for everything else right? ???

I'm going to ship these out as soon as everything is assembled and ready, I just want to have more time to work on assembling the double LP to avoid any shipping delays.

I can dig it. I know you will have a lot of work ahead of you, but don't work too hard now...let the kids wait it out a bit. ;D

this fucking IDIOT on the blink message boards i run is saying that it is retarded that they would split the album on sides A B an C and is saying side C will either have a NEW blink song or a live show on it.

another was like..."hey not like im gonna play it" and i called him out and he was like "why would, its not like im gona go out and buy a record player!"

*facepalm*

some blink 182 fans are fucking retarded, and make me embarrassed to be one.

ok, so the a, b, and c side will be the actual music and the d will be the smiley right? damn might have to buy 3 just so i can frame the smiley with the 180 gram

only took 12 posts until someone mentioned framing this on ap.net, surprised the other 11 aren't about framing a copy either

this fucking IDIOT on the blink message boards i run is saying that it is retarded that they would split the album on sides A B an C and is saying side C will either have a NEW blink song or a live show on it.

another was like..."hey not like im gonna play it" and i called him out and he was like "why would, its not like im gona go out and buy a record player!"

*facepalm*

why do you even care what other people do with their records? it's seems pretty stupid to get wound up about something that has nothing to do with you.

no those kids over there. especially the one named M!ke are somethin else. i've never read something so retarded

*facepalm*

hahahah I was reading that, the kid thought up all night was gonna be on it lol